Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling CPs Scam

Discussion on Selling CPs Scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling CPs Scam

This is quite a simple and to a degree easy and 'old' scam. Its probably been posted before but i couldn't find anything that was reasonably similar after a little search.

Stand is market and say your selling like 27 cps for like 1kk, which is half price on my server, and then when they put up the money put up 27 silver and accept. If they aren't paying attention they'll accept.

Dosen't always work, but i've made quite a bit of money from it. If they start calling you a scammer saying you traded 27 silver instead of 27 CPs just say they are trying to scam you out of another 27 CPs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2008, 15:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
that was an old trick but maybe people forgot about good job=)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling accounts scam.
12/24/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Hello scammers. I was looking at some posts in the BlackMarket section and i tought about something. If you want to sell an account do not use ebay. Use paypal directly ! So here is what you have to chat with the buyer. -for example tell him you quit conquer because you need the money imediatly and trade using paypal,you are not a scammer(show him items,character,etc.)make him trust you,speak polite ,write in english corectly. -you can speak with him using a mic.MSN,SKYPE,YM etc. -After...
Selling scam site
06/06/2007 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
Hello again, I am selling my scam site including the custom made php script /w admin area. The scam site got a really nice domain you can fool peoples on forums and/or msn with.. The domain is www.eudemonsoniine.com If you make the "i" Uppercase it will look like the scam site is: http://activate.eudemonsonline.com/ And the admin area is: http://activate.eudemonsoniine.com/admin/ User: admin Pass: thefreak (I will change the username and password in 2 days, So this is only for preview) ...
Account Selling Scam
03/11/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
Required Stuffs: Be sure u are quite a high lvl say 70 above so people could trust u and have a lvl 1 noob 1)Go spam or find someone buying an account or Say ur selling a rb acc probably around 80+ 2)Ask for the offers and let em show them to u 3)Tell them not to close the windows or else their using a item editor or artmoney 4)Give ur id, id number, answer and all those stuffs 5)Tell them to give u the items or money 6) Give them their pw 7) Have fun
Selling My Account - Not a Scam
07/20/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Sold, sorry ppl Tread can be deleted now