Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

cyclone tg bug

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation cyclone tg bug

If this was posted b 4. oooops

Using conquer clicky.. with a wand on my trojan in tg, I found that I can stay in cyclone with out stopping. by putting the xp skill (cyclone) on one of the f1- f5 button, and putting my mouse over the stake (lvl 20) on the right side of my trojan and setting it to click every second for both, i was on permanent cyclone, wand lvling was fast...

Thanks
3 Users

« attack 10X faster or so(with night devil or waterdevil in tg) | Multi for 5063+ »

Similar Threads
Cyclone MOD!
06/01/2014 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 73 Replies
as the title stated.. this is a cyclone mod fro the trojans :)
24/7 CYCLONE IN TG
07/18/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
I DON'T KNOW IF THESE HAVE BEEN POST BEFORE BUT I WILL POST IT FOR ALL THE PLAYERS WHO DOESN'T KNOW YET. IN TG YOU CAN TURN ON YOUR CYCLONE 24/7 AND LEVEL UP QUICKER USING A MACRO CALL CONQUER CLICKY. PUT YOUR CYCLONE IN F3 AND TURN ON YOUR LEFT CLICKY. MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN PEACE MODE OR IT WILL DISABLE YOUR MACRO. IT ALSO WORK WITH WARRIOR USING SUPERMAN. REMEMBER IT'S NOT A BOT... IT'S A MACRO...
How to use SM or cyclone (2h) in tg
12/28/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
all u need to do is go to your normal spot in tg and then u open 2* clickster (other auto clickers may also work) to open two clickster you need to have it in to places like directory1 and directory2 then you set the one clickster to press f10 *wich u use as xp skill at co* then you use the other clickster to press left click. Clickster
CYCLONE ND
10/04/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
Ok, Ive done a billion searches so this MIGHT be posted already, Might not be. Q. Has the cyclone/ND trick in TG been fixed? Q. I am moving between 2 stakes, going into ND, but my hit rate doesnt seem to increase as if I just went into robo or equipped/unequipped a 2 hander. Am I doing it right if it hasnt been fixed?