Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EasyCO - makes your life on CO easy!

Discussion on EasyCO - makes your life on CO easy! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EasyCO - makes your life on CO easy!

This isn't much. All this does is remove the music from the login screen, the chat tips and the annoying chat filter. To install just put the archive in your CO folder and extract.

Download here:
RSS feed for my files:
Scanning:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2008, 03:44   #2

nice boobie
Old 08/26/2008, 03:08   #3

garethaccount

LOL