Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scam Theories

Discussion on Scam Theories within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scam Theories

I thought of a few stuff and decided to post them. Most of them are scams which could be easily avoided, but aren't blatently obvious either. You could catch stupid people with them.

1. The "I have dupe hack lol" Scam
Basically, you make friends with someone random (make sure they're rich) in the market. Once they're comfortable with you, whisper them saying you found a new 1337 dupe hack on the net (if they ask you where tell them you have to pay for it). Use their trusts to scam their dbs :

1-Whisper them about the dupe hack and say you need their help. If they say no, don't insist, instead tell them they're the only one you can trust and stuff.
2-Ask them to lend you a db/met scroll/+1 stone (nothing too expensive) and make sure you have one already.
3-Pretend to dupe the item, trade with them and show em their own db and the one you already have (so they think one is a duplicate). Remove your own and give them their own db back.
4-Thank them and tell them you can't do it too much or TQ will ban you.
5-Tell them you can dupe anything they want for free.

Hopefully they'll believe it and go ahead and ask you to dupe their db scroll or 2soc super +8 club or whatever. Make sure the acc isn't your main, but not a lvl 1 noob.

2. The "to become my friend/partner you need my trust" Scam.
After you trade with someone, chat with them a little. Try to bring the trade partner subject up and make them want to be your friend/partner. When they ask, tell them that you think they're cool, but since you got scammed a lot in the past, they need to prove they're clean.

1-Get your friend to ask you to become trade partner.
2-Tell them you're interested, but because you're afraid of scammer you need them to prove that they're clean.
3-Get them to play the "trust game" with you (explained below).
4-Ask them to give you 10k and promise you'll give it back. Recieve the 10k and give it back.
5-Keep raising the ammount of money/items in the game, but not too much at a time.
6-Tell them you're almost satisfied and as for a db.
7-Don't give it back.

You can go as high as you want. Just remember the higher you go, the more they will doubt.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2008, 22:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakilleux View Post
I thought of a few stuff and decided to post them. Most of them are scams which could be easily avoided, but aren't blatently obvious either. You could catch stupid people with them.

1. The "I have dupe hack lol" Scam
Basically, you make friends with someone random (make sure they're rich) in the market. Once they're comfortable with you, whisper them saying you found a new 1337 dupe hack on the net (if they ask you where tell them you have to pay for it). Use their trusts to scam their dbs :

1-Whisper them about the dupe hack and say you need their help. If they say no, don't insist, instead tell them they're the only one you can trust and stuff.
2-Ask them to lend you a db/met scroll/+1 stone (nothing too expensive) and make sure you have one already.
3-Pretend to dupe the item, trade with them and show em their own db and the one you already have (so they think one is a duplicate). Remove your own and give them their own db back.
4-Thank them and tell them you can't do it too much or TQ will ban you.
5-Tell them you can dupe anything they want for free.

Hopefully they'll believe it and go ahead and ask you to dupe their db scroll or 2soc super +8 club or whatever. Make sure the acc isn't your main, but not a lvl 1 noob.

2. The "to become my friend/partner you need my trust" Scam.
After you trade with someone, chat with them a little. Try to bring the trade partner subject up and make them want to be your friend/partner. When they ask, tell them that you think they're cool, but since you got scammed a lot in the past, they need to prove they're clean.

1-Get your friend to ask you to become trade partner.
2-Tell them you're interested, but because you're afraid of scammer you need them to prove that they're clean.
3-Get them to play the "trust game" with you (explained below).
4-Ask them to give you 10k and promise you'll give it back. Recieve the 10k and give it back.
5-Keep raising the ammount of money/items in the game, but not too much at a time.
6-Tell them you're almost satisfied and as for a db.
7-Don't give it back.

You can go as high as you want. Just remember the higher you go, the more they will doubt.
i dont really think that kast one will work but idk..
Old 08/29/2008, 23:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
i dont really think that kast one will work but idk..
yea me too
the last one is so hard and idnt think it work
ty at all
i'll try them
Old 09/01/2008, 17:08   #4

last one is kinda boring xD and dont work easily but some are stupid so
Old 09/09/2008, 05:33   #5

well the 1st one looks preety fast and easy 2 do ... but i would rather choose characters that are in the "mid class" with items not too good but not too bad ..... around full sock or something ... cuz better the gears higher the chance that they are bulkers and u`re work will go bye bye

the 2nd scamm is funny .... but also boring .... i think that u can try it with some1 that realy wanna be ur friend ... maybe u can even tell him that if he trust u to give u few dbs/some good items for a sec u`ll let them play ur character ... or something like that ...
Old 09/09/2008, 11:27   #6

...hmmm...
...good idea...
Closed Thread