Thanks you very much, I would really like to do this myself but I'm guessing i dont have the right tool. If you could tell me or give the the tool you are using to edit the itemtype file I will try my best to learn how to do it myself..If not then i will just say thank you very much for taking your time to do this... Red
Yes it worked with 5052 but the current patch is 5053 as of tonight and no it doesn't work with it cuz they added new items for the new quest at GW times so I guess wait on an update to this one.
Yes it worked with 5052 but the current patch is 5053 as of tonight and no it doesn't work with it cuz they added new items for the new quest at GW times so I guess wait on an update to this one.
Eh sorry mean't patch 5053 but i didn't see that annoucement yet, well i guess it doesn't work with 5053 =(
AUTOCLICKER Patch 5066 Proof 07/16/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies Ok, as you are well aware patch 5066 brings a death sentance to all of us Water Farming Archers with the threat of going to jail if you use an auto clicker.
I dont know if anyone has noticed but for some time now if you use an autoclicker in the top left corner of the screen you get the message "please take a rest".
My only guess is that TQ have been smart enough to register that when you click repeatedly at the same speed all the time - you are using an autoclicker.
Well I put a...
MultiClient for patch 5066 without the signout pop up 02/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies this is the new multiclient for the patch 5066 without the signout pop up,extract it and copy the file to your conqueronline folder,remember to keep a backup of the original Conquer.exe,thanks to nixal for helping me remove the singout pop up,feel free to scan it
Multi Client 5066 WithOut Pop-Up and AntiTrojan By NiXaL 09/25/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 147 Replies Update 5066 !!!
New Multi Conquer 5066 WithOut Pop-Up, AntiTrojan, Tips and Filter:
Zip File:
Multi Conquer 5066 By NiXaL.zip
My ItemType 5068 edit:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hack s-tools/153295-itemtype-5035-new-itens-nixal-post1 286936.html#post1286936
Multi CO 5028 By NiXaL 07/07/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 26 Replies Update 5031
Multi CO 5031 Without Antitrojan and Exit Pop-Up By Me xD
Rapid Share:
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting