if you have poison blade..and if you are rb..put some into mana or buy magic bottle or gourd..then train for thunder........
then keep on zapping them until the poison comes out..
usally one hits the super annoying tao and gay archers..
old...and for u 2 know the blade show be on the right hand...cuz on the left it won`t activate psn ... and also when it`s activated the tunder turns in normal hit and u do the dmg u would do by fbing his/her ***
i get killed when i was on my trojan by warior playing with PSN balde
hi justkeep zapping
i have water-fire
and psn blade too
is psn blade works with nado too ?
lol its not worth it get some skills at fb u have to put it blade in right hand so u do less dmg and the chance of happening is low i seen people do it but its because they have no skill easily killed by anyway half decent at fb and this trick is old
old...and for u 2 know the blade show be on the right hand...cuz on the left it won`t activate psn ... and also when it`s activated the tunder turns in normal hit and u do the dmg u would do by fbing his/her ***
1.doesnt matter poison zap works with either hand now.
2.you actually do a little more damage when the poison zap does work....then if you were to fb them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagedown
if you have poison blade..and if you are rb..put some into mana or buy magic bottle or gourd..then train for thunder........
then keep on zapping them until the poison comes out..
usally one hits the super annoying tao and gay archers..
but it has low chance,,but it is worth it
wont poison zap a flying archer if it did it would be the best skill ever for a blade *** fb.
yes old trick but still usefull
ever tried to fb with 1k net speed and your opponent has 20k net speed dont matter how much skill you have when you are 2 seconds behind
if you have poison blade..and if you are rb..put some into mana or buy magic bottle or gourd..then train for thunder........
then keep on zapping them until the poison comes out..
usally one hits the super annoying tao and gay archers..
but it has low chance,,but it is worth it
*****...i realy dont know that...omg thanx for inf me about that)).....wtf man do u think ppl are so stupid to dont know that??)))=))
1.doesnt matter poison zap works with either hand now.
2.you actually do a little more damage when the poison zap does work....then if you were to fb them.
wont poison zap a flying archer if it did it would be the best skill ever for a blade *** fb.
seriously,,,,
it worked for flying archer ....
did they change it .... ??!!!!
it also works on flying moon. about 50% chance on flying moon..but in thunder for me only works 30%..but damage is stil the same with sv..its also great when u do it on archers..coz they cant sit for stamina coz of the zap..and when the poison comes..usually 1 hits those *******
[EDITS] Frozen Blade, Hunter Blade, Poison Blade 06/08/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies Okay, heres my edits and i only started to edits yesterday lol now look at these sexy ones
FrozenBlade
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/584/4140838.jp g
For More:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1953/4144178.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4226/4146602.j pg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3825/4149236.jpg
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2571/4151720.j pg
poison blade? 11/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Ok I need some one to tell me something because I'm totaly confused over this.
I love poison blade so I bought one. Super +4 2 soc 1 sdg 1 rdg lvl 129
I noticed that when I fight people that have them I get zapped with it like 1 in 5 or 1 in 10. So to me as a trojan that is pretty good on taos.
Well heres the problem I take it to TG and it zaps about 50 pct of time or better. but when I go to jail it never goes off and I mean never :mad:
Pisses me off bad I took my archer to the...
What to do with a poison blade 07/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Hey all I just recently made a super two soc poison blade and have had some friends and people tell me about gem combos for it. For example someone was saying that i should add a Sdg and a Spg to it and i could one hit non rb taos if poison were to activate n such soo I would like someone to just clarify it for me and if there is anyother suggestions lemme know! :)
any item.dat for poison blade? 06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies i've had a look but to no avail so im posting to see if anyone's got an item.dat current file JUST for showing poision blade? nothing more
thanks in advance