Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scam with making METs look like DBs

Discussion on scam with making METs look like DBs within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/11/2008, 04:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProVPer View Post
For a start you wouldn't make it something as common as a meteor, that would make it way to obvious and the only way I'm guessing this would work is to give them a multiclient + the ini file in one .rar file. Make it so when they extract the .rar file into their Co2 folder it will extract the .ini file into their Ini folder. If you were going to go to all the trouble to do it in one .exe (If possible ) you might as well keylog them, besides, keyloggers arn't the hardest thing to make nowadays, there's guides all over the internet.
i only gived the idea of the scam , when its going to made it will have some changes devilobments ... etc , just hope that there is someone could do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiDiL View Post
keylogger not working with CO2
i tried it 1000 times
every thing is shown in the text
just user name and password are missen
if some one could help with aprogram to get username or password it will be cooooool

me too !
Old 07/11/2008, 11:59   #17

firstly as ppl have sed heaps u wudnt make it a met, u wud use somin ridiulously rare tat no one carries with em (eg. pumpkins from 2 years ago halloween quest, lucky blade, hateful token). then i guess if someone went to the trouble of creating a website with the download link, then u got a spammer in the market advertising that website, i guess a lot of ppl wud download it. but then it wud be hard to find out who has it. so u wud have to pick on one target and try and get them to download it........sounds too complicated........why not just make mbs? takes like 1 hour to make 10 mbs a hell of a lot easier
Old 07/15/2008, 11:23   #18

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthisnotbtaken View Post
firstly as ppl have sed heaps u wudnt make it a met, u wud use somin ridiulously rare tat no one carries with em (eg. pumpkins from 2 years ago halloween quest, lucky blade, hateful token). then i guess if someone went to the trouble of creating a website with the download link, then u got a spammer in the market advertising that website, i guess a lot of ppl wud download it. but then it wud be hard to find out who has it. so u wud have to pick on one target and try and get them to download it........sounds too complicated........why not just make mbs? takes like 1 hour to make 10 mbs a hell of a lot easier

yea k asl all says "nathing new" somthing rare k

now its easy to me to make my victems have it ..... but

i didnt get what u mean with mbs ?
Old 07/17/2008, 21:35   #19

:/

Quote:
Originally Posted by valantino2010 View Post
imagin that u can steal a hell of a gears/items for just couple of met scrolls

its like u stole 200 mil for 20 mil or less thats the idea :

u make a file that u put it in the victem co folder that will change the look of items , like showing the met as db and for sure met scrolls as a db scrolls

anyway at first i though that this idea can't be done but then i was playing conquer on a net caffe that i find then doing some changes on CO

deffrant look of mets and +1 look deffrant and so as the gems ...

so then i know its possiple to make the only problem i dont know how to make it , ( i can't ask the caffe owner to tell me "how" to scam him )

so i want someone to make it for all of us <<< is'nt that would be the best scam ever ...

WOW not only a moron... but a wana be scammer that dont know nothing.... go get a life ok?
Old 07/20/2008, 02:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite123 View Post
WOW not only a moron... but a wana be scammer that dont know nothing.... go get a life ok?
well ,

u could just STFU or sux something up ... and its better go get a life

coz i notice u dont have one !! well if i dont know "nothing" then what u know !!!!!

"ATLEAST I KNOW MORE THAN U KNOW (Clearly) "

so as i said sec ago STFU
Old 07/20/2008, 02:13   #21

oh i was jsut going to REport u but then notice ur already banned !! lol

whos the moron now ! , oh sry u are'nt that smart to know it ur self , its " BIG U "
Old 07/20/2008, 16:19   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by valantino2010 View Post
oh i was jsut going to REport u but then notice ur already banned !! lol

whos the moron now ! , oh sry u are'nt that smart to know it ur self , its " BIG U "
try guessing wh reported him muahahha
Old 07/20/2008, 16:21   #23

i think this scam has been posted to many times mostly its with stanchers but this one is with mets so its the same thing ....
Old 07/26/2008, 12:59   #24

ive always wondered about doing this.... a lot of my friends play conquer, and i know this guy that scams a lot, and i rlly hate him for that, but he doesnt know that and ive always wondered about going to his INI folder when hes in the ******* xD, but it would take a memory card with the edited file on it.... and some fast sneakyness xD
Old 07/26/2008, 15:52   #25

iam with u guys we will just w8 till one can fix this scam
Old 07/27/2008, 02:53   #26

lol , " moneymoh ur just like me i just have many friends that scams of of them scamed me ! !!!! can't w8 tell i make him pay back !

maikola < hope so !
Old 07/27/2008, 03:14   #27

theres already a change stanchers into dbs just downlaod that
change it around make is look like a item notifier as in [E] and **** and download a real one put em together then shazzam people with it, best way to do it is make friends add on msn and send if u do it to people in rl u got no life >.>
Old 07/27/2008, 04:16   #28

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 08/02/2008, 04:33   #29

i was thinking something similar BUT
what if you did it to yourself would it fool your co into thinking the mets WERE dbs?
therefore geting awsome gears?!
Old 08/08/2008, 19:39   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnz911 View Post
theres already a change stanchers into dbs just downlaod that
change it around make is look like a item notifier as in [E] and shit and download a real one put em together then shazzam people with it, best way to do it is make friends add on msn and send if u do it to people in rl u got no life >.>
i dont understand >>>>> "theres already a change stanchers into dbs "

what is stanchers ... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wl3a2008 View Post
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmE View Post
i was thinking something similar BUT
what if you did it to yourself would it fool your co into thinking the mets WERE dbs?
therefore geting awsome gears?!
u mean upgrading the gears with mets insted of dbs? no u can't ...

u only change the look ...
Closed Thread