Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edited itemtype.dat (Different formats than the other ones)

Discussion on Edited itemtype.dat (Different formats than the other ones) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/12/2008, 16:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
any1 knows hw to edit itemtype.dat i mean the unique,elite,super items to giftBags?
Old 03/12/2008, 20:02   #17

elite*gold: 0
i think u have to edit the .dds files not the itemtype to do that ask evan he should know

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Itemtype.dat edited for MoonBox Tokens
07/01/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
I renamed CommandToken (MoonBox) in itemtype.dat. So you can see what tactic is any token... Its edited using DatCryptor. You'll see Token names like this: PeaceToken; ProsperousToken; DesertedToken; DisturbedToken; ChaosToken;
Edited ItemType.dat v1044
04/03/2010 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 228 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Karma is greatly appreciated' border='0' alt='Karma is greatly appreciated' />text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Karma is greatly appreciated' border='0' alt='Karma is greatly appreciated' /> Extract this into your ini folder (by default it is C:/Program Files/Eudemons Online/ini). The egg will show the name of the pet you will get, before it is hatched. ~~~~~Names:~~~~~ WarP-Atk = WarrPh-Atk WarP-Def = WarPh-Deff WarAtkDef = WarAtkDeff P-defM-def...
Edited itemtype.dat for patch 5016
11/17/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 115 Replies
heres no edited itemtype.dat (PATCH 5072)...
Edited itemtype.dat ver 1062
06/26/2007 - Eudemons Online - 15 Replies
this for old version of game...for the new version go get the ItemType Editor or find someone who has used it
edited itemtype.dat
11/18/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
i made an edited itemtype.dat, the ranges of ALL (including bs's) have a range of 2 instead of 1, mainly for use with autoclicktg 1.1 (NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE THE TG BOT DONT FLAME ME FOR STEALING THEIR WORK) it also has 2 other programs, which i DID make. one edits your itemtype.dat to this, the other one unedits it. viruscan things will say WARNING: PACKERS DETECTED, and certain ones will detect trojan.hclicker or something and rbot.backdoor. this is because i made it with autoitv3, you can ask...