Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working aimbot

Discussion on Working aimbot within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/12/2008, 09:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
:X
where scan
Old 02/13/2008, 23:54   #17

#close & ban thread maker?
Old 02/14/2008, 03:25   #18

come on mods, ban get rid of link, ban the guy...
Old 02/14/2008, 04:59   #19

Its clean, but if its banned from e*pvp then somebody should remove the link...
Old 02/14/2008, 08:09   #20

what is it?
Old 02/14/2008, 12:23   #21

no commands no scan no download lol
Old 02/14/2008, 14:22   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganno View Post

heres the new aimbot working till the last patch....
Hahaha so you Filter my Programs name now but you allow the thread to stay open leaking the old link,,, pretty much like the "French" Cheat thread that also had V.enom in all along. So one rule for one and another rule for another is it? Your "Coders" are stupid anyway, if im the noob for asking what the (8,5) and (2,6) meant in there code and got flamed with retarded statements saying I was noob, Well THERE the retards as the answer was a simple 1 line responce, first part is how many bytes in to add to the new information and the 2nd number was for how long the inserted byes should be <.< (* say 2,6 means add the 6 bytes starting from the 2nd byte along *)

Then theres there spasticated responce to my question about the packets, Packets ID is found by reversing the 4th and 3rd bytes of a packet and only read as say 0x41C in Qoproxys where the RAW Decrypted packet would show "1C04" so in for example Bone-You and Tw3aks so called "Expert" answers way back when the login packet changed, they proved there own lack of knowledge by attempting to flame rather than explain the reason I couldnt find the 0x041C change, which was simple was because it didnt even look like that the CORRECT ANSWER to that question shouldve been look for the correct Packet NOT look for a Packet that doesnt exist! (* as its 1C04 not 041C it DOES NOT EXIST as they said it would! Bet neither apoligises though for flaming me over there own Failings at understanding a question And im the arrogant one *)

Im in no way saying there not experianced because they clearlly are, but therve based the opinion arragonantly that there superiour to others when the knowledge they where trying to provide was not only Flawed, it was entirely wrong in the context it was asked in!

*M* and A1 will always Deny the used a dirty trick to remove me from epvpers... they insist it was ME who wanted V.enom removed from epvpers when it was clearlly a demand imposed on me by *M* and in which when they saw Id removed it as it was asked couldnt use THAT excuse to ban me, so invented another. To think your a Mod A1blaster when you clearlly lack the skills required, for the noob that I supposedly am at least I was HONEST, unlike you saying I was Deceptive,,, go back and re-read the old official thread <.< what did I lie about? Exactly, nothing,,, but what have YOU lied about? Remember your old post about the original "Backdoor" in Nproxy How comes you didnt know there was MORE than Bananasplit, and how comes you didnt even know how to check them,,, to think you messaged me asking why the Bupkiss was still in venom and you lacked the skill yourself to spot the "Public Boolean False",,,,, You to
A1blaster are also not perfect, Neither am I, and Neither are the rest. (* Even Anastasia screwed up with Nproxy when she said "It cant be cleaned in Hex or other simple methods" Which all of us now know NOT to be true, even the greats make mistakes. *)

Continue your Lies saying it was me who wished v,enom removed from here and you only further insult yourself... oh and thanks for adding 1500 members to Egy now "In the intrest of protecting Epvpers members pool" was one of the reasons you used to have me banned, in all you did you MUGGED yourself completely by annoying your own members and adding to mine

Queen-Of-Evil

P.S> Oh yeh A1, Thanks again for the +1500 members Guess that didnt hurt your members pool huh... what a good little mod you are
Old 02/15/2008, 06:35   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Shut up Queen...You know what you did wrong!! You leeched *M*'s cracked Conquer.exe file from the CO2 Underground and didnt give any mention to *M* in saying it was his creation in which then clarifies that it was "yours".

Dont get me wrong, Venom is a great tool, you just went over the boundary with the rules in the CO2 Underground. -_-

We can also see that with your latest version of Venom, you have changed the icon of [Crack] Conquer.exe which gives the impression that it is not *M*'s but your own, but we can still see who it was made by in properties-> VersionTab... *M*.

And stop being a ******* ***** to A1. He banned you on the right terms and gave a full explanation on why you were banned. You were also the one to remove the Venom link in conclusion to "Aimbots are ruining my server".

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCygni
for the noob that I supposedly am at least I was HONEST, unlike you saying I was Deceptive,,,
You were not honest about giving the correct credit to *M*. Think about it...If I was to plagiarize work from wikipedia and copy it into my English assignment and teachers found the source, I would be punished because I have not given CREDIT to the author even though I could say "I never said it WAS MINE". Same thing with you. You have copied work from (a private section...i might add) into your project and havent given credit.

From my point of view, you were a fool to not give credit and I fully support what A1Blaster did.

So in conclusion...I @Request that this thread be #CLOSED.

Reason: Venom has been leeched again!!!

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread