Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DeEn's Monster.dat Editor/Encrypter/Decrypter

Discussion on DeEn's Monster.dat Editor/Encrypter/Decrypter within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DeEn's Monster.dat Editor/Encrypter/Decrypter

I was having trouble finding this monster.dat encryption, so I decided to upload it after a harsh search for one.

Here it is!

Note: Can Be Used with (Hellrazer's itemtype guide)
Attached Files
File Type: zip DeEn.zip (28.6 KB, 1121 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/10/2011, 06:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Works Great =D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy Monster.Dat Encrypter and Decrypter
11/17/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 131 Replies
All Credits goes to Flowerpot and Unknownone Im just the maker of this DeEn program to make it easier! Monster.exe from flowerpot is included! ***************************** Easy Decryption and Encryption Updated version 1.1.1
[Request/To BUY] Shaiya svmap Editor + .sdata decrypter/encrypter tool
11/12/2011 - Shaiya - 12 Replies
Hi Guys, I am looking for the latest svmap editor as well as .sdata decrypter/encrypter (if have) but importantly i am looking for working svmap editor (which can view, add/edit and save the svmap files) which i could use to add NPC and Monster into the svmaps files. EDIT: I found the solution to this. Thanks ZeroSignal for posting the solution. For those looking for this solution, just go to here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-private-ser ver/659649-shay-data-edit-0-1b.html
Encrypter/Decrypter
06/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Anyone know of a good program that can decrypt/encrypt DAT files like Monster, Itemtype, etc... in the conquer folder? ty <3