Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

simple but effective scam

Discussion on simple but effective scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
simple but effective scam

ok this is fairly easy to pull off, yet very effective.
(might not work with cautious people)
(also, do it on a noob, unless you want a reputation of being a scammer)

things you need:
1 darkwizard
x darkrobe (x=the amount of times you want to pull this scam)
patience

i just pulled this scam about 4 hours ago so, tested and worked

on my server, a darkwizard cost as much as a db.

1.first, you go spam in market that you're selling a darkwizard for 5kk less then normal price( in my case 40kk)

2.then when someone trades with you, put in the darkwizard, but cancel when they agree with the trade

3.quickly trade again with them, but this time put in the darkrobe and also agree.

there you have it, you just traded in something worth 2kk for 40kk

like i said: tested with succes
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2008, 05:48   #2

this sucks.. always they look at what they buy so no way :-)
Old 02/23/2008, 00:54   #3

i don't sometimes so i better watch out
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Simple Gold Scam
12/08/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Borgt euch von jemand Gold aus und gebt es nicht zurück. Ihr müsst mit keinen Konsequenzen von Blizzard rechnen. Hab gerade mit einem GM darüber gesprochen, da ich selber Opfer eines Betrugs wurde... Wenn mans oft genug gemacht hat am besten auf einen anderen Server transen oder so^^ Anscheinend hat Blizzard seine Richtlinien wieder geändert. kA wie es mit anderen scams aussieht... GM Gespräch: http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4077/neuebitma py.png
Simple but effective pupil exchange!
07/15/2009 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Pupil me Http://Arnixx.mybrute.com shoot me a quick email with the name of the pupil you made me and the brute you want me to pupil back to [email protected] and I WILL pupil you back!!
cidproxy+artmoney=simple scam!!!!
03/15/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
hi guyz, i figured out another scam! the video : hack1.avi - FileFront.com what you need: artmoney,cidproxy,some good account, and of course a victim here we start: yell in market "buyng good account, payng well!"
A simple C.O.D. scam
12/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Okay, I've decided that I don't want to be a leecher anymore (maybe). And now I'm sharing a very simple and nice cod scam. If this is posted before, I didn't found it with the 'search' option. So, this is how to do it: 1. Make an "bank-alt" something like "Hurribank", or what so ever you like. 2. Run to the main city and ask a some mage to make you a portal to some un-popular city. Like Darnassus for alliance and Thunder Bluff for horde. 3. Buy something like Large Prismatic...