ha.ho.a@
come on, see the video
it starts off with 1 icon on desktop
after generation, u can clearly see addition icons appeared...those are the dds and ANI file i am talking about
unless u are talking about where MapItemIcon.ani located
which it also clearly stated in the 1st thread
\Conquer 2.0\ani\ folder
I was wondering if you could make quest items show as a Q instead of Elite or Unique, whatever it is. Unless that's something wrong on my end, I think it'd be nice because I always see an E and my heart sinks when it's an Aweto xD
ha.ho.a@
quite sure this program works
so, please check both folder if they have correctly placed
if it is correct, open up the edited MapItemIcon.ani and see if its blank or something weird
homey91@
cant help it, quest items ID is ended the same with Elite or Super
I'm sorta confused. I understand how it works and all but not how to dl it. So far I clicked the last one (ani v4) and saved it to my desktop. Now what?
vegetasupersaiyan6@
update for what?
as long as they didnt change the IDs of super/elite/uniqie/ref..etc
the ANIeditor will always work
just need to run the program every time after patch, and done
[request]i need an ani quality editor program !! 12/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies hey,
i need aquality editor program which works with all items not weapons only and patched for 5090,....
thanks ....
ANI quality editor - edited 02/03/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies Hey, I joined the forums a week or so ago and saw you had some useful stuff, however the thing that caught my eye was this: 'ANI Quality Editor'.
I used this for a day or two and loved it, however I thought it would be better if it showed different images for refined, unique, elite and super, as apposed to just the one paw. So here is my edited version, all credit goes to evanxxxm for his original version.
Tell me if you think anything needs to be improved, thanks.