I'm chinese,I speak chinese at home,I use english during typing and in school during english lessons,I also can spell perfectly.My english is not good,thus,I'm trying to improve it by typing out correct english,make an effort to try and spell everything correctly.
All you need is to put in some effort in trying to spell the words correctly.
Edit:@Threadstarter:Next time you want to contribute something that's for noobs clarify it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MairStrik
Hi, I'm Egyptian..my English Isn't good at all , but i'm trying always to upgrade my level in English to spell perfectly =P
im fuking american and i dont spell out evry fukin word... wtf for? its still legible sortaz...i will let you wanna be english professors figure out my garbled shit that i type ...dont get mad im helping you by giving you an incentive to be better then me (someone born and raised in USfukingA)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdjocker
wow, i helped more people i was thinking about lol, so, is that topic so old ??? thx for your support guys
dude it is old but... everyone making anysort of programs should have to send it to you first so you can make a video of it for set up and installation ..great vid
when your running 5-6 clients plvling in a stack and things start to lag, you will suddenly decide that sdg effects, shiny weapons, kill effects etc are not that exciting to have.
well i never lag anyways even with 5-6 clients open AND im water farming
but if you have a crappy computer its ok
#1 im french, so leave me alone
#2 this is for poeple who dont wanna get a program for this
#3 a dam video with no music, its not funny, and if you dont like the music i put in it, then, put the sound off.
#3 if the music would have fit with the video, then it's okay, but this one did not.
I'm not flaming you, itz calleud constructizisive critizicsim
#3 if the music would have fit with the video, then it's okay, but this one did not.
I'm not flaming you, itz calleud constructizisive critizicsim
Hi,
I think djdocker can't help you to turn off your speakers or mute your sound player, because you are the only one who can do that!!!!
Guys, I'm telling you this, TQ added a stupid collection of the most stupid music to CO, so what do you have to do? flaming TQ?!!!! All what you have to do is to move your lazy butts and turn off the music!! is that right?!!! So why do you flame djdjoker for adding any type of music to his video?
I know how long does it take ppl (people) to make a video and preparing files and stuff to post it in here to help others who don't know what did they knew. so, Thanks alot djdjoker for your efforts, that's what all of us have to say
Thanks and peace
Hi,
I think djdocker can't help you to turn off your speakers or mute your sound player, because you are the only one who can do that!!!!
Guys, I'm telling you this, TQ added a stupid collection of the most stupid music to CO, so what do you have to do? flaming TQ?!!!! All what you have to do is to move your lazy butts and turn off the music!! is that right?!!! So why do you flame djdjoker for adding any type of music to his video?
I know how long does it take ppl (people) to make a video and preparing files and stuff to post it in here to help others who don't know what did they knew. so, Thanks alot djdjoker for your efforts, that's what all of us have to say
Thanks and peace
Windows movie maker + 5 minutes of work, who's lazy... LOLX!!!!
Plx no flamerwarererererer
Windows movie maker + 5 minutes of work, who's lazy... LOLX!!!!
Plx no flamerwarererererer
making a video guide takes longer than what's in your CELEVER brain, you prepare your files all together and record the video and add comments and stuff and then reduce the file size then upload it to others. don't you know all of that? I bet no, because you didn't start 1 thread in here.
cya l8er when you understand what did I say.
I thought it was cool. Well put together. Thanks for the effort. Im no noob, I just never changed it since why do I need tg when I have 2 chars over lvl 130 :P
dumb *** flamers shut your trap *******.. this helps me.. **** you **** that speak good english.. he is cool.. those haters ain't got **** on u.. peace
making a video guide takes longer than what's in your CELEVER brain, you prepare your files all together and record the video and add comments and stuff and then reduce the file size then upload it to others. don't you know all of that? I bet no, because you didn't start 1 thread in here.
cya l8er when you understand what did I say.
im not a big programmer or hacker, but i wanna contribute a little on this website, for poeple who are lagging like hell in the training ground and getting dced all time, go take a look on the little video i made, this will probably help you alot, i hope. if you have some question, feel free to ask.
old,boring.. whatever the others say.. i didnt knew about it and thx alot bro u helped me alot!
hi need help with lagging less 09/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies well i have played co for a long time and lag has always been around, i open as little application or programs in the background as possible.
is there any other ways i can reduce lag e.g. removing what effects
any help is appreciated all will be thanked ^_^
lagging in training ground ? read this !!! 01/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies im not a big programmer or hacker, but i wanna contribute a little on this website, for poeple who are laggind like hell in the training ground and getting dced all time, go take a look on the little video i made, this will probably help you alot, i hope. if you have some question, feel free to ask.
YouTube - conquer online 2 3d effects
lagging in training ground ? read this !!! 01/05/2008 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies im not a big programmer or hacker, but i wanna contribute a little on this website, for poeple who are laggind like hell in the training ground and getting dced all time, go take a look on the little video i made, this will probably help you alot, i hope. if you have some question, feel free to ask.
i know this is a conquer online video, but its the same way for eudemon online. try it and ull see.
YouTube - conquer online 2 3d effects