um is it possible to upload screen shots? I am on Vista, but it was working fine for like an hour and then now whenever i use your Conquer.exe I see all the monsters and people as white rectangles and its just very glitchy. Maybe I put something in wrong
hey i hav windows vista and i downloaded this speedhack and i got the frame work and when i click check for clients nothing happens can i have som help plzzzzzzzzzzz
File UCO_NonDC_Speedhack.rar received on 06.28.2008 06:54:26 (CET)
Current status: Loading ... queued waiting scanning finished NOT FOUND STOPPED
Result: 3/33 (9.1%)
Loading server information...
Your file is queued in position: ___.
Estimated start time is between ___ and ___ .
Do not close the window until scan is complete.
The scanner that was processing your file is stopped at this moment, we are going to wait a few seconds to try to recover your result.
If you are waiting for more than five minutes you have to resend your file.
Your file is being scanned by VirusTotal in this moment,
results will be shown as they're generated.
Compact Compact
Print results Print results
Your file has expired or does not exists.
Service is stopped in this moments, your file is waiting to be scanned (position: ) for an undefined time.
You can wait for web response (automatic reload) or type your email in the form below and click "request" so the system sends you a notification when the scan is finished.
Email:
[Development]5071 C# Source 09/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies Well as some of you know, I have been working on Hybrid's Bugless/Basic source and with the help of Kinshi, I have upgraded it to +5018. The patch I am going for it 5065. Thought it was about time to post a development thread so all of you looking forward to the server can stay updated.
I've successfully structured the 5065 character information packet (HUGE thanks to Nullable for teaching me about packets, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to structure all the packets I...
ItemType patch 5071 09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies :bandit:Alright well this is my first itemtype dat and I think my first contribution, You scan if you like since i never did realese my stuff on here theres no reason you should trust me But if you do cool if you dont then scan :bandit:Find any errors let me know
Yea I know that gems and tactics arn't shown but Im working on it
Instructions:
Save it in Conquer folder
Open it up
Copy itemtype and paste it into the ini file
Press the thanks button :D
ISO: Someone to make Working Speedhack 5071+ 09/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies Came back to conquer a few days ago and nobody has a working speedhack? what happend? programmers move on to different games or people just stop making them. luckily I got my hands on the itemtype.dat file. Now just need the speedhack.
So heres my request to help me get back in the game :P
Is this bot safe for new patch 5071? 11/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Is this "ELSE - multi-class bot" safe for version 5071? As in will it not botjail me or anything and does it work for version 5071. anyone that uses it or has can you let me know?
Here's the link the the main post for it. It's a elitepvpers post:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 03894-else-multi-class-controlclick-bot.html