Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fastest way to get items

Discussion on Fastest way to get items within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fastest way to get items

I wasn't sure if this was considered a scam...anyways...

First, make a team of 5. Make sure that there are at least 2 waters, 1 noob that can be 1-hit, 2 trojans with high attack + speedhack who people dislike. You can use whatever variation you may, but this is my suggestion. Just make sure that none of them are in guilds.

There are two types of targets you should look for: someone leveling with a guard and someone high level who is willing to go red-named to pk you.

If you have a hard time trying to get people ****** at you, here's a solution: Pk random people wherever you are whether that may be jail, guild area, basi, mc, etc.

BI is usually the best place to find the people leveling with guards. Attack them with the noob, revive the noob immediately and repeat the process until they go red. Once day do, make sure to have your friend jump in with a trojan and pk the trojan. If you wish to, revive the dead trojan and pk him repetitively.

As for the other target, hide the trojan with the higher attack somewhere ready to attack. All you have to do is taunt them with the other trojan with herc until they go red. If they have a guard out, use the method from above.

I am suggesting 2 waters because they will most likely try and take out the waters first before they go red, and all they need is 1 more kill for 30 pts. If they do kill the 2 waters, it most likely means that they plan on killing everyone there, so call your high attack trojan to come pk the redname.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2007, 07:26   #2

They won't go red because they are "Capturing" you. Only you would go blue, and they would kill you .
Old 11/20/2007, 14:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramentokings View Post
They won't go red because they are "Capturing" you. Only you would go blue, and they would kill you .
Capturing with a guard still keeps the guard locked on the noob.

If you are referring to the 2nd scenario, notice I say "taunt" your targets to go in pk/team mode.
Old 11/21/2007, 06:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramentokings View Post
not really my cuzin do this amost every week lol and they got good item from this like super +4 2 sock shild super sock item and the ppl really gave them db for their item bak
Old 11/28/2007, 14:59   #5

thanx
Old 12/07/2007, 02:52   #6

Alot of ppl do this in my server and sell the stuff back for DBs
Old 12/15/2007, 11:01   #7

niceee
Old 12/16/2007, 14:35   #8

elite*gold: 20
I would say this is a mid-age scam..been posted sometimes already,its just simple get-him-to-red-name-then-pk-him-to-make-his-item-drop tactic.If im not wrong theres a thread about this too,but what he uses is a water to **** warriors(shield them so that they can't SM,thus get mad and get red).