Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lab 1 Archer Macro

Discussion on Lab 1 Archer Macro within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i edited the lab macro made by ThePirate as when i tried to use it, it wasn't as user friendly as i expected so while trying to figure out to use it i had to edit it too so this should be a lot easy to use now for noobies out there this one is only for 40 second fly if i get enough responses to this one i will make one for the 60 second fly also, and once my archer gets passed 110 maybe i'll find a place to do it in lab 2 also.

Instructions:

Download MACRO EXPRESS

in ur ini folder replace the monster.dat file and the 3dobj file that is in the zip file it makes all the monsters and players clear easier to fly to the same spot once ur done theres a back up file just keep switching them

F1 = Scatter
F2 = Arrows
F4 = Fly
F5 = Sit

start at coords 224,282

to start macro hit Cntrl+B

i have yet to find an easy way to stop the macro so if anyone can help me with that let me kno i would really love to find out

i no i'm a noob with no karma and i'm not asking for n e i just worked really hard on this and figured i would share it with everyone else pm me with n e ideas let me know how it works for u.

Old 06/04/2007, 11:25   #2

THANKS CUZ
Old 06/04/2007, 12:07   #3

Archers whit macros die fast....
Old 06/04/2007, 22:31   #4

<hr>Append on Jun 5 2007, 05:03<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by nestea@Jun 4 2007, 12:07
Archers whit macros die fast....
i'm working on making the macro work a lot better to where if the spawn is busy and someone is already sitting on the spot ur suppose to goto that he will walk the rest of the way killing u less than u normaly would, i just got done with it but i would like to test it out a lil more i keep having problems with gold dropping and it wanting to go and pick it up but the more responses the more i'll work on it and share
Old 06/07/2007, 20:54   #5

A macro script with a keylogger.... kinda strange don't u thinck....
Old 06/09/2007, 05:19   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by ThousandFootKrutch@Jun 8 2007, 19:39
Believe me keylogger in
lol well if it has a keylogger its from ThePirates cuz i got the file off him i just edited it, i have made one a lot nicer now been kinda lazy to update it i use a diff spawn as good as the main spawn but can go more afk then u can with the other spawn no one ever comes to this spawn and i have made a couple versions of it so when someone else is using the spawn and goign to that spot it wont mess you up i'll post it later or something
Old 06/09/2007, 13:07   #7

someone can please scan it!
Old 06/10/2007, 20:28   #8

Received Thanks: 1,960
ThousandFootKrutch had keylogger in SV and leveler file in siggy.
There was 65 downloads of the SV file posted.
There was 41 downloads of the leveler file posted.
Has been :ban:
All posts by him will be deleted!!!