Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cracked SV

Discussion on Cracked SV within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This morning I cracked the newest version of SV, and thought how it isn't fair that not everyone can use such a great tool.

So here I uploaded it for everyone,
but you got to download it as soon as possible before its deleted.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Have Fun' border='0' alt='Have Fun' />

*Edit - File removed by a1blaster*
See my post below!

Hope you enjoy!!!!
Old 05/27/2007, 02:16   #2

i don`t see the point of this post.. and i doubt a newbie with 1 post and no karma would just pump outa the **** hole with cracled sv made by him..
if you would have sold bubble gum for trojans... i would have bought it better... no need for scan, i can see with my naked eyes it`s a logger
Old 05/27/2007, 02:20   #3

care i sniff keylogger =)
Old 05/27/2007, 02:39   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
Don't run if you downloaded!
Key Logger!!!

Is using Nullsoft PIMP SFX to install a debug64 folder in windows ,plus other files in windows\system folder.
Also has coding to open Outlook Express and send stuff.

Found out it was Win-Spy shareware version.

Open windows folder and look at modified dates to see what was added at the time of using this socalled SV

Won't look over the code anymore.

I have enough.
NewMoon123 :ban:

#Close
Closed Thread