Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guys how do i do these hacks and not get put into

Discussion on Guys how do i do these hacks and not get put into within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the [gametoken] Main section, thanks.
Old 05/13/2007, 06:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
This section for release of --CO2 Bots & Macros--.
Post questions in next time.

[*]Please read our posting rules about>>>
"" and "", thanks.
Moving topics from "bots / guide / exploit" forums to main forums wastes so much time, so please support us in posting your questions / ideas / theorys (all non-release stuff) in the correct forum. The same rules applies for [prefixes], only use them for releases. Ignoring this rule will result in a warning or ban.

#close
Closed Thread