Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


SV

Closed Thread
 
Old 03/19/2007, 16:26   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Da_Killa@Mar 19 2007, 16:23
I cant Download it :cry:
error
Yes I Removed the file
They Told me i will get banned ..

:cry:



jamboz is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 16:48   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 21
so this means that if ever, i run on the bot but when u use it ull get banned? or what is it really, ive tried several times to crack but isnt working so =/ idk how this things works out.. could anyone clear this things up??


girlhush is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 17:21   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 2
I Need Cracked script vessel i dont no that doing this crack;/ pliz give me cracked script vessel
kacusklb is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 17:22   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by girlhush@Mar 19 2007, 16:48
so this means that if ever, i run on the bot but when u use it ull get banned? or what is it really, ive tried several times to crack but isnt working so =/ idk how this things works out.. could anyone clear this things up??
The Ban is for my forum's account for posting a working trainer - if this is not allowed- no one confirm that till now
not for using the trainer or the bot


jamboz is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 17:30   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 2
jamboz pliz give me Cracker Script Vessel I Need For Play Bot ...
kacusklb is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 17:42   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 1
i didn't use a trainer it worked fine without cause cheatengine contains a virus according to my comp. because it crashes my whole comp sadly enough.

is there any way to do this without a trainer ?
justreading is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 17:48   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,252
Received Thanks: 475
jamboz u did the right thing , im 100% sure this is counted as "Cracked version of script vessel" u wouldve gotten ban from DM if he allows u to post this , id be very very amazed.
GrimReaper91 is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 17:49   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 14
jamboz, check your pms please.
idiotDMM is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 17:49   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by justreading@Mar 19 2007, 17:42
i didn't use a trainer it worked fine without cause cheatengine contains a virus according to my comp. because it crashes my whole comp sadly enough.

is there any way to do this without a trainer ?
Just Remove The Virus And Continue
jamboz is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 17:51   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 2
the freaking bot doesn't work since lastnight
vboi1 is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 17:57   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by GrimReaper91@Mar 19 2007, 17:48
jamboz u did the right thing , im 100% sure this is counted as "Cracked version of script vessel" u wouldve gotten ban from DM if he allows u to post this , id be very very amazed.
ty ...but i would like to confirm that i didn't mean to post thing that is not allowed i was only wellin' to help ps:
jamboz is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 18:03   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 2
how long time delete virus??;> jamboz i Pliz Cracked Script Vessel .....
kacusklb is offline  
Old 03/19/2007, 18:11   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,919
Received Thanks: 178
Hi,

Everyone should try to learn to crack it at DIY.
No publication of any SV so as it related.

DM


DM2000 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Auto Arrow Reloader | Cracking SV so Easy »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.