Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgentKing aka ScriptVessel aka COpartener

Discussion on AgentKing aka ScriptVessel aka COpartener within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/18/2007, 11:43   #61

elite*gold: 0
Wtf he don't want help us so -k
Old 03/18/2007, 15:36   #62

well i had the same problem with login error:...bla bla bla but i finnaly got some working sv like bot, i wont make it public coz it aint my work and i dun want any credit for it and i also dun want to get banned or steal some1s credits
easy: want it pm me or add me
Old 03/18/2007, 16:49   #63

nice collection of info, it's really useful thanks for that ;p
Old 03/20/2007, 02:46   #64

to all the ******* idiots learn how to read before you flame him number 1 he said it wasn't his work number 2 he said he didn't want kharma hes just trying 2 make it easier if your goign 2 search it up to all you ungratful bastards ******* learn hot to read dumbasses
Old 03/20/2007, 07:58   #65

Quote:
Originally posted by Vnrock@Mar 20 2007, 02:46
to all the ******* idiots learn how to read before you flame him number 1 he said it wasn't his work number 2 he said he didn't want kharma hes just trying 2 make it easier if your goign 2 search it up to all you ungratful bastards ******* learn hot to read dumbasses
band this newbie please...
Old 03/20/2007, 18:19   #66

Received Thanks: 1,960
This section for release of working Bots or Macro's.
Not links to other threads.

Can be found by searching.

#CLOSE
Closed Thread