Same goes for that, since when can an argument be retarded? Want to look up the definition of retarded in a dictionairy aswell? I'm just stating my point here.
You can if you want..might want to look up how to spell dictionary while your at it..
You can if you want..might want to look up how to spell dictionary while your at it..
I'm pretty good at psychology, and when someone has nothing to say in their defence but telling someone else to look up their spelling, it pretty much says they feel threatened
I'm pretty good at psychology, and when someone has nothing to say in their defence but telling someone else to look up their spelling, it pretty much says they feel threatened
You might want to reconsider that:
from
from
Quote:
–verb (used with object)
1.
to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
So actually this arguement is retarded, because this arguement is hindering/impeding this thread.
So actually this arguement is retarded, because this arguement is hindering/impeding this thread.
Good Game.
Hmm did they teach you grammar in school? A verb and a noun is not the same thing. You could of said, this argument is retarding, as in slowing down, that would of been correct. Instead you said, this argument is retarded.
You should teach yourself some grammar, just my 2 cents.
Hmm did they teach you grammar in school? A verb and a noun is not the same thing. You could of said, this argument is retarding, as in slowing down, that would of been correct. Instead you said, this argument is retarded.
You should teach yourself some grammar, just my 2 cents.
I'm pretty good at psychology, and when someone has nothing to say in their defence but telling someone else to check their grammar, it pretty much says they feel threatened
I'm pretty good at psychology, and when someone has nothing to say in their defence but telling someone else to check their grammer, it pretty much says they feel threatened
Then you better re take your pshycology classes again
I'm pretty good at psychology, and when someone has nothing to say in their defence but telling someone else to look up their spelling, it pretty much says they feel threatened
^ and obviously I know how to spell psychology, typing typos doesn't count.
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...