we all knows thats co genius is a name of a namer ,,, its realy jenius .. more better than co farmer ... but the question is
DOES IT STILL WORK TILL TODAY ?
OR IT HAD BEEN CAUGHT FROM CO'S SYSTEM ?
Obviously*, if you had read the forums you would know.
Just downloaded it and installed it today, in 2 days i shall have a prepaid visa and i will be purchasing premium! im guess I won't be able to test it before i do get premium?
Obviously not, if you had read the forums you would know.
Just downloaded it and installed it today, in 2 days i shall have a prepaid visa and i will be purchasing premium! im guess I won't be able to test it before i do get premium?
I've been informed this bot is still active for None-US based Conquer Online server/client combinations, i would not advise using it if you play the US version.
Not really sure why a new thread couldnt be made, would be a nice fresh start, but whatever the case opened again.
Current Status: CoGenius works on Spanish and French Conquer, it does NOT work on US Conquer
I have cracked the encryption for the US conquer, and it is only a matter of days till CoGenius will work with US conquer again. Why days? I need to handle all new anti bot checks so that no one is put at risk of being botjailed or banned.
Current Status: CoGenius works on Spanish and French Conquer, it does NOT work on US Conquer
I have cracked the encryption for the US conquer, and it is only a matter of days till CoGenius will work with US conquer again. Why days? I need to handle all new anti bot checks so that no one is put at risk of being botjailed or banned.
Firstly, If it's true whats been going round, That's a lie, According to a various source you bought it for $5,000 so is that true?
Firstly, If it's true whats been going round, That's a lie, According to a various source you bought it for $5,000 so is that true?
I offered $2,000, and they turned it down. So I was wondering wether they were serious about not selling it and then offered $5,000 which was not a serious offer. It was a test offer to see if they were serious about not selling.
And sure they were serious, I would of never payed $5,000 even if they said yes.
I might aswell of said 20,000$ and you would of though I was serious lol..
And yes I cracked the encryption all by myself, with no help, didn't take long either.
I offered $2,000, and they turned it down. So I was wondering wether they were serious about not selling it and then offered $5,000 which was not a serious offer. It was a test offer to see if they were serious about not selling.
And sure they were serious, I would of never payed $5,000 even if they said yes.
I might aswell of said 20,000$ and you would of though I was serious lol..
And yes I cracked the encryption all by myself, with no help, didn't take long either.
By yourself? Smartypants..
I really need to learn how to do that kinda **** =p
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...