i have abut 4 days left on my month. i used it fine up til about 4-5 days ago. I have got botjailed probly 10 times in that span.(on all different chars) I bot in the same spot new canyon as i rarley ever get pked. All was fine til past week.
I deleted c.o. and reinsatlled it. made sure i have no other bot program on pc. i bot clientless also. doing 10+ chars a lot of the time.i have blocked the thing that reports bots to tq in my firewall also.
so if i cant fix this i probly wont be buying another month of it. Sad cuz it worked perfect for 15-20 days.
any help/tips/ideas would be great. thank you and sry for the rant
i just paid for this and when i try to run the CoGenLoader. the wiondow comes up but it doesnt run anything. i need help
Hello ,
Please next time seek help on CoGenius forums . Other than that CoGenius is started by the exe with the red icon . If it does not start please make sure you ve net framework installed . If you have any further questions please post them on CoGenius forums .
Please next time seek help on CoGenius forums . Other than that CoGenius is started by the exe with the red icon . If it does not start please make sure you ve net framework installed . If you have any further questions please post them on CoGenius forums .
Hello guys
I came to play CO, yesterday
I'm poor at moment, i have nothing, cause I stopped to play CO about 5month
I just want to know if COGenius is working yet, cause I want to buy an account
Yes CoGenius is working .... actually i may say its the best public botting proxy out there right now .
agreed,,but now with tq banning and keeping a keen eye on botters it is harder.
now i dont kno if they gonna bann all accounts linked to same ip or just that account,,,i did have 2 hunters running with 1 market trader and 1 hunter was jaild and other was banned yet the market trader was safe..tis hard times for botters no matter how good the program is your using,
agreed,,but now with tq banning and keeping a keen eye on botters it is harder.
now i dont kno if they gonna bann all accounts linked to same ip or just that account,,,i did have 2 hunters running with 1 market trader and 1 hunter was jaild and other was banned yet the market trader was safe..tis hard times for botters no matter how good the program is your using,
they're checking only the keyboard activity (taking informations from ur pc and sending to their server [ you can block this IP's 121.207.250.58, 121.207.250.59, 121.207.250.44 or u can use cracked 91gamecheck file and cracked multi that have removed system checks to prevent the botjailing)...
P.S. the file (91gamecheck) sending informations to their server every 21 mins (checked)
they're checking only the keyboard activity (taking informations from ur pc and sending to their server [ you can block this IP's 121.207.250.58, 121.207.250.59, 121.207.250.44 or u can use cracked 91gamecheck file and cracked multi that have removed system checks to prevent the botjailing)...
P.S. the file (91gamecheck) sending informations to their server every 21 mins (checked)
Hi thereguys
I from Brazil
I dont know what mean 'clientless'
clientless = mult client?
thx
Clientless means you can connect to conquer through a client , use /clientless command , it will DC you from client but you will still be connected to the server so you will use your char without client.
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...