All conquer bots will always be detectable from this point on. bot jail is inevitable.
Who cares even if that was the truth? You make 200 dbs a month with noob accounts, it costs you 2-10 dbs to get your main out from jail?
And if you don't bot the main it wont even go to jail? Boohoo, big deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob@hacking
I need help with the Blue Mouse quest since it just stop on the 2nd or third map or so it just stops there and it doesnt move or anything , is this a bug or what
Who cares even if that was the truth? You make 200 dbs a month with noob accounts, it costs you 2-10 dbs to get your main out from jail?
Hi, I would like to know how to make 200 dbs a month. I haven't download this bot yet, but i have no idea of how you can make 200 dbs a month. Plz give me some advice.
Hi, I would like to know how to make 200 dbs a month. I haven't download this bot yet, but i have no idea of how you can make 200 dbs a month. Plz give me some advice.
I leave 10 ninja in Grotto (1 2 3) and they collect more then 2kk /h EACH ! + Few in Desert for +1 STUFF and met
And Some miner for Gems
I make 15-35db a week ( maybe i lose sometime 2-4 db because of botjail but its ok )
With Diamond, I use 30 miners (10 in DC, PC, TC each) with autodeposit and all those cool settings.
Also, 5 hunters in AC2 at all times with broken gear which still 1hit FS the mobs.
Constant 1 ninja farming (120-110) which adds a few more dbs.
And lastly a marketer to sell whatever I can.
With this, I make like 10 dbs a day.
CoG > COoperative.
Yet I made 1 ninja for mentor exp and my main who wasn't even online is in botjail lol. I'm selling 29 days of a subscription to CoGenius if anyone is interested. Will be going back to COoperative that never ****** me the few weeks I used it. Definitely not as feature rich, but who cares if you don't get jailed on it
EDIT: i take it back they claim i was caught with an illegal program on 3/12 and I bought CoG 3/13. WTF!! now TQ can predict the future of botters lols
Yet I made 1 ninja for mentor exp and my main who wasn't even online is in botjail lol. I'm selling 29 days of a subscription to CoGenius if anyone is interested. Will be going back to COoperative that never ****** me the few weeks I used it. Definitely not as feature rich, but who cares if you don't get jailed on it
EDIT: i take it back they claim i was caught with an illegal program on 3/12 and I bought CoG 3/13. WTF!! now TQ can predict the future of botters lols
Ah so you have 29 days left? And with CoGenius you only recieve 30 days, which means you got botjailed on your first day, on an account that wasn't even online? And also you said you used CoOperative before that.
Yeah hmm lets see now? All the logic points that you got botjailed for something else.
Ah so you have 29 days left? And with CoGenius you only recieve 30 days, which means you got botjailed on your first day, on an account that wasn't even online? And also you said you used CoOperative before that.
Yeah hmm lets see now? All the logic points that you got botjailed for something else.
that was the whole point of the edit o.0 I didn't get botjailed for CoG as it was a day before I even bought it. Hence the claim they predict the future now
that was the whole point of the edit o.0 I didn't get botjailed for CoG as it was a day before I even bought it. Hence the claim they predict the future now
lol Co0perative is nota s good as CoG cuz u get bj easy with that....but its good to get some dbs...i mean i got uniq +3 sdg perm 1 phase with Co0 and a +5 steed...today after maintenance i got bj and now i will pay 8 db...iu mena untill now i payd 6 with this 2 cuz i got bj on my farmer ninja with all the plvl gears will be 8 db in total but i got around 25 untill now
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...