830 kills per minute, I saw it go up to 950kills/minute when it started.
I'm sure I can get 1000 kills/minute if no one is around .
Currently at 30k kills and still going. Unfortunately my katans dura wont hold up much longer and not 1 hitting any longer with backup katanas, oh right and I started looting aswell .
Can you pm me your world your on? Im trying to find a non-laggy server, because when it laggs. it dc's.. Because i dont know how to make this queue. Basicly when i wait 50ms after every packet (and if needed i push the timestamp) it will do a dc. So.. could you help me with that maybe?
Can you pm me your world your on? Im trying to find a non-laggy server, because when it laggs. it dc's.. Because i dont know how to make this queue. Basicly when i wait 50ms after every packet (and if needed i push the timestamp) it will do a dc. So.. could you help me with that maybe?
Depends on where you live, and lets not turn my thread into a coding thread.
dean, stick on a loot similar equipment functions, and a switch equips on low dura - then u can fs forever
Yeah I will think about it. Can prolly make something nice like that, that would only replace items if the equipped ones are normal.
Would kinda suck if someone didn't know what the function did and then got their super items replaced and lost them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireTQ
please im baging you add egypt or Saudi arabia to onebip payment .
I do not have control over which countries OneBip has listed. You can check their countries listed here .
And you can contact them if you would like to ask them something.
Hawtness just like your name. I will try to hit 300k after I have coded a few important things for the latest version.
Might have to get Vip Repair on my account before I do it.
Edit: 1 question before I do this challenge :-/, does Ninjas turn up in the KO board or do I need to use a warrior?
Haha . Yeah, Ninjas show up on KO board. However, if you make several KO ranks, only the latest one will be listed on the board. So you can "erase" your old KO ranks which kinda sucks if you wanna be #1 on the board.
Haha . Yeah, Ninjas show up on KO board. However, if you make several KO ranks, only the latest one will be listed on the board. So you can "erase" your old KO ranks which kinda sucks if you wanna be #1 on the board.
Well I figure ninja will be the fastest way so I will make a noob ninja xD
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...