Its Awesome Dean , I have a problem tho , Why cant i log to the chat room ?
Probably your premium status messing with ur chat status. I will take a look at it tonight when I get home. Atleast u got speedhack and stuff What you can do as a temporary fix is open chat without logging in, so you will be a (guest).
Probably your premium status messing with ur chat status. I will take a look at it tonight when I get home. Atleast u got speedhack and stuff What you can do as a temporary fix is open chat without logging in, so you will be a (guest).
Aha okies , tnx a lot tho for the awesome programs man x] , And please don't forget to take a look at that chat thingie problem i have over here .
Dean , My gf can not use the program and everytime she opens it , it gives her that msg " The program could not query the registry. Please ensure that you haev registry reading permissions. "
Any ideas what should we do ? You told me we both can use thought
OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, at first I was a bit overwhelmed with the controls and the order i have to set things up, like click the loot AFTER i click hunt. The main interface for loot doesn't seem to work, I have to go loot gold and loot only so that my char picks things up, but amazing nonetheless. You have a talent and I will eagerly anticipate your next update. Would you mind messaging me different ways I can donate, you obviously put a lot of work into this. Thanks
Don't use a cracked conquer.exe and then come and complain here. Don't bot infront of everyone so they can cam you and them complain here. CoGenius itself is not detectable.
Now how you use it is up to you and I couldn't care less.
Who said I was complaining?
I was botting infront of everyone on purpose just to see what would happen.
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...