You did not provide enough information, "I can't install it" is simply not enough, therefor use our forum. If you have an error when trying to install it, post a picture of the error. Give as much details as possible on what is happening when you are trying to install it.
I can tell you already now that you need .net framework 4.0, but I have no idea wether that is what you are missing and wether that is why you can't install. That's why we need the details.
$9,99 for what ? Professional, Ultimate or Diamond ?
and i have another question please ... what's the difference between Clientless and Stand Alone Bot ?
thanks
Professional as its the only subscription we provide from now on. It includes all features ultimate/ diamond had, except for standalone/ clientless. We no longer provide standalone/ clientless. Site is outdated and needs to be updated, you can find more information on our forums, especially at our announcements. Our announcements can be found here;
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...