You mad that they have unlimited clientless? Way to go with your attitude!
Attitude? Mad? All i'm asking is how a question about another bot is on-topic. That just doesn't make sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0o0o0n
cogenius stop working today and they close forum too
As they already said, there is either an issue with the server or someone is thinking that he's funny to DDoS. I'm sure with a bit of patient that the issue will be solved soon enough.
Hello, I would like to buy this bot but I can't get an activation link through my email. Can the creator or co-creators PM me through here so that you can manually activate my account please?
I think your forgetting where all bots came from, cogenius for example was also released as a beta and had bugs, and if done well clientless can hold as many accounts as your computer can handle.
Wow, just wow, when I go offtopic on other peoples threads, they get deleted within 30 minutes? Here a moderator himself went offtopic including bot makers from other threads and yet this is just left like that?
Wow, just wow, when I go offtopic on other peoples threads, they get deleted within 30 minutes? Here a moderator himself went offtopic including bot makers from other threads and yet this is just left like that?
//request clean...
Please don't spread bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never
*cough* I'd direct that question to the chrome thread as this isn't the right place for that... but no, no cap limit while it's in beta.
I answered the question and asked them to stay on topic or else go to the correct thread.
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...