Originally posted by zeroRooter@Dec 25 2006, 21:52 ITS NOT CLEAN DELETE THIS POST NOW I TRYED IT AND WHEN I OPENED IT IT CLOSED RIGHT AFTER ITS A KEYLOGGER :S DELETE THIS POST NOW AND BAN THE STARTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not true i tested it with a noob and it worked u just dont know 'how to' btw put ur caps into ur *** >.>
This bot is good,I was lvl 74 when I started it, now I'm lvl 122 RB tro tro, hehe, I RBed at lvl 130 then this bot was the only thing workin for me, +karma if I got any. ...-.-
It didnt work for me
AntiVir 7.3.0.21 12.29.2006 no virus found
Authentium 4.93.8 12.30.2006 no virus found
Avast 4.7.892.0 12.30.2006 no virus found
AVG 386 12.29.2006 no virus found
BitDefender 7.2 12.30.2006 no virus found
CAT-QuickHeal 8.00 12.29.2006 no virus found
ClamAV devel-20060426 12.30.2006 no virus found
DrWeb 4.33 12.30.2006 no virus found
eSafe 7.0.14.0 12.28.2006 suspicious Trojan/Worm
eTrust-InoculateIT 23.73.102 12.30.2006 no virus found
eTrust-Vet 30.3.3289 12.29.2006 no virus found
Ewido 4.0 12.29.2006 no virus found
Fortinet 2.82.0.0 12.30.2006 suspicious
F-Prot 3.16f 12.29.2006 no virus found
F-Prot4 4.2.1.29 12.29.2006 no virus found
Ikarus T3.1.0.27 12.30.2006 no virus found
Kaspersky 4.0.2.24 12.30.2006 no virus found
McAfee 4929 12.29.2006 no virus found
Microsoft 1.1904 12.27.2006 no virus found
NOD32v2 1947 12.30.2006 no virus found
Norman 5.80.02 12.29.2006 no virus found
Panda 9.0.0.4 12.30.2006 no virus found
Prevx1 V2 12.30.2006 no virus found
Sophos 4.13.0 12.28.2006 no virus found
Sunbelt 2.2.907.0 12.18.2006 no virus found
TheHacker 6.0.3.139 12.29.2006 no virus found
UNA 1.83 12.29.2006 no virus found
VBA32 3.11.1 12.29.2006 no virus found
VirusBuster 4.3.19:9 12.29.2006 no virus found
But at least its safe.E safe and fortinet almost always say its a virus even tho it isnt
then make something yourself that works you nubz, he tried making a bot it works for some and it doesnt for the majority...he soesnt need anymore posts that say "NOT WORK!"....how more of a noob can you get
kinda confused on how exactly this thing works, good try though man. looks like ur on the right track, thing for me is as soon as sm hits the char just runs straight up lol. dunno if im missing sumthing, hit me back if u get a chance =p
SELL TROJ-WARR-TROJ 01/04/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies hey,
I have a troj-war-troj 130 and i quited conquer. got boored of it and now i'd like to sell it. im not gonna ask much but...lemme hear ur offers.
Btw its on celebrities-nanya
Please send me oofers on my yahoo : [email protected]
thank you
[AC Tool] Mele Macro 08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Wrote this waiting in Queue. Looks sound but haven't tested yet as I can't get in game yet.
Simply face each other and if one has a polearm the other must have his back against a wall.
Start at the same time via Vent or whatever.
I think I have the timing correct for the parry mele cycles..just dont know if stam will last this length of time.
Melehitparry
// Start with no weapon equipped
auto potter/dc (for hp only) best for archer/troj 02/22/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 7 Replies reqs: AC Tool
1024x786 screen and co res
windowed mode
start with coloader if you want dc (disconnect) feature
- atleast 1 pot on hp_pot_key
- atleast 1 bundle on hp_pack_key (if you pna to use bundles, works without too)
- 3 free slots
- coloader ;p
S>char reborn troj to troj lvl 116 w/ all item 01/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies S>char reborn troj to troj lvl 116 w/ all item
+4 super club 2soc w/ refined drago.....and.....+3super club 2soc w/ two super dragon.....and.....+2super sword 2soc w/ normal rainbow.....and....+3 super armor 1soc w/ super dragon....+2super dex ring......+4 super coronet.....+1 super necklace......msg me in this e-mail [email protected]