Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Picking up item With COpathner

Discussion on Picking up item With COpathner within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Call me a NOOB!!! I dont care... All i wanna know is how to pick up items with COpathner. Mines pick up an item every now and then. I laid 15 mets in empty area and it dint pick up jack. Dont tell me to select pick up all items cause that **** doesnt work. To my understanding from reading countless of forums is that is has to do with editing some file or the other. problem with most of these answers people post is that they keep hinting instead of just being blunt and say what is necessary so that retarded noob such as myself will understand.
Old 09/19/2006, 19:40   #2

ok, just click options and press show name, tht shud work
Old 09/19/2006, 21:23   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by segree@Sep 19 2006, 17:46
Call me a NOOB!!! I dont care... All i wanna know is how to pick up items with COpathner. Mines pick up an item every now and then. I laid 15 mets in empty area and it dint pick up jack. Dont tell me to select pick up all items cause that **** doesnt work. To my understanding from reading countless of forums is that is has to do with editing some file or the other. problem with most of these answers people post is that they keep hinting instead of just being blunt and say what is necessary so that retarded noob such as myself will understand.
**** off *****,

ur on the rong site, visit br.com or noobpvp.de
Old 09/20/2006, 00:35   #4

he is not a noob!!, he is a normal man, he only want know use the stuped COparnter.

man, you cant pick up the itens, this copartner sucks =-D
Old 09/20/2006, 02:47   #5

just click show name sheesh.. is that so hard?
Old 09/20/2006, 03:35   #6

lol tanets your a noob =.= if u cant get the copartner pickup to work then u shouldnt use any bot at al how hard is it to turn your "show name" on.... or set it to pick up all. and BTW COpartner PWNS
Old 09/20/2006, 07:18   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by muffett@Sep 19 2006, 19:40
ok, just click options and press show name, tht shud work
Thank you Very much, This little detail I have not seen in all the readme's that I have read. Work very well now.... BTW bigassmuffin... whats do you do... go around and flame people so that your post count gets high so people think that you know what you are talking about...ROFL

Hey NAM... What you are doing is assuming that everyone knows what you know. Question already been answered, no need to be a jerk. If I dint know better I'd say you dint know either and read from muffett's post and pretending like you know ****... Well thats how it seems.

No need responding anymore... Got what I wanted im not coming back to this thread
Old 09/26/2006, 20:29   #8

no one can deny that that is awonderful program