Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mining Bot

Discussion on Mining Bot within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, I was reading up on a lot of the bots that have been release on this site and got very interested in how the work behind the scene and started makng my own. I am starting this thread just to get some information from some of the experts out there.

*Hold breath hoping not to get flamed*

The reason that I started out with a mining bot is because one of my friends came to me (because he knows I am a software developer) to see if I knew how to make one and being the person I am, I decided to learn how to since I did not know how.

Now if I am correct, the two ways to make a bot (for conquer atleast), is to use one of the two methods, pixel based, or clicking based. Pixel based being, looking at the color of pixels to find what you are looking for and click based being basically clicking in already known places of the screen to accomplish a task i believe.

In my mining program I am working on finding the inventory box coordinates so that i can do a PixelCheckSum on the location to see if anything has changed.

The method I go about finding where the inventory boxes is to do a pixel search for the hex color of the top corner of the first inventory box. Then once i find that i know how wide the boxes are and how far apart they are so i now can populate an array with every inventory box coordinate.

The problem that I see with that is what if the screen resolution is different, wont the pixel widths be different. Also, what if the color changes, then I wont be able to find any of the inventory boxes at all.

Basically what I am looking ofr out of this thread is some methods and logical ways of interacting with games such as conquer.

*If I have stated anything illogical or just plain wrong here then let me know. Im here for the learning process*

Oh, and if you feel that you may have a link to some info that I seemed to have missed while I was reading through these forums then just post it up. No need to flame me because I missed a thread. Its hard to sift thorugh all of these threads to find useful ones. Thanks!
Old 07/13/2006, 19:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
Hmmm there is many programs that you can use for this stuff but what ive found the easiest is AutoIt (autoitscript.com) They give a document on everything to anything that can be programmed in AutoIt, most of the last parts are way complicated. You can start at easy programmer to medium then hardest. Atm im at medium i think lol. And pixel stuff is easy on AutoIt also. If you deide to use autoit id be glad to help you.
Old 07/13/2006, 19:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
Actually, I have been using AutoIt . Using PixelSearch and such. I would love some help if your interested!