Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Basi/AlienSerpent trainer

Discussion on Basi/AlienSerpent trainer within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/29/2006, 13:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Yedi+Dec 29 2006, 13:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yedi @ Dec 29 2006, 13:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Slash1232@Jun 16 2006, 10:26
tested, nice, + Karma, oh and good job, you didn't get hit by the 20 Anti-Virus-Mob, hehe, thats trust
LOL you spoke too soon

However not a bad start I edited it a biot myself because I knoticed that though it was reloading ever x shots actually less that 1/3 of the arrows in a single pack are used...but thats just because you don't always get a spread shot from each click as All archers know lol... over very nice for your first effort. Oh BTW just a note... to everyone remember to PAUSE the macro before going to another window because it tends to click on whatever window is on top . Oh one quick question any idea why you can't type in the dialog box when it is running? evenb paused it won't let you you actually have to abort ... just curious ok I wish you well. [/b][/quote]
1. u can change the reload number
2. move a bit after u pause/abort macro, then u can type 0.0
Old 12/29/2006, 13:49   #32

elite*gold: 0
maybe you can't type while it is running because the mouse keeps right clicking while you are trying to type something?