Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tao, archer auto lvler

Discussion on tao, archer auto lvler within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
deleted
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2006, 22:59   #2

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Safe Archer Lab lvler for Archer 100+
02/26/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 5 Replies
Hello me was boring so i made an lab archer lvl bot lol its not hard to make that i know ^^. First of all its ur risk to use this bot i never saw one that caught by using it anyway i don't give guarantee. You need Marco Express : Marco Express THIS IS FOR 1024x768 screen size!
intensify lvler,pet/gaurd lvler,auto mana and heal
09/23/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Well im very new at this bot and macro stuff this is my second macro. You will need macro express Get it here. double click the file and press the hotkey for the corosponding macro and the macro is activated. To stop go options>prefernces click playback on the side then set abort hotkey to pause then hit apply and ok that way when you want to stop the macro press pause (3 keys to the right of f12) Ctrl+G-pet/gaurd leveler Ctrl+h-healer Ctrl+i-Intensify healer Ctrl+m-auto mana pot
(Question)Auto BAS Lvler Archer
08/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
If somone have this, the one from pappawolf that has been removed from the forum, could please give me to download it ? If no, could someone please help me(and the forum, of course) making one that you dont have to stay with the game window open and refill the arrows based on mathematic calculation please ? Im not sure if the one from pappawolf has it, the option to use it without the window opened. Thank you for the attention and patience, waiting for answers..........
any auto-lvler, looter, auto- miner plz.
03/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ive looked for awile for an aute-lvler , auto-miner , auto-looter only to come up empty handed.any clean working program would be appriciated ^^ and 1+k for you.