Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


New AutoClicker!

Discussion on New AutoClicker! within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Reply
 
Old 06/11/2010, 13:06   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
not working it clicks on desktop not in game and i only have CO running and i clicked the box!



xspadesx is offline  
Old 06/16/2010, 04:00   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 7
lots of people on crazyco think its ok to use this cuz its just a clicker. wrong. clicker or whatever u decide to call it its a bot and u will be botjailed if caught using it.


smallvllle is offline  
Old 06/17/2010, 04:49   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
how do u right click with it?
linadeitmen is offline  
Old 06/18/2010, 09:05   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallvllle View Post
lots of people on crazyco think its ok to use this cuz its just a clicker. wrong. clicker or whatever u decide to call it its a bot and u will be botjailed if caught using it.
what are you doing here if you do not support bots and macros or any type of cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linadeitmen View Post
how do u right click with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xspadesx View Post
not working it clicks on desktop not in game and i only have CO running and i clicked the box!

new version released - should be simpler and very detailed. (although i see no reason why it will not click)
try unchecking the box (it makes clicks only over windows with titles beginning with '[C')


legomans is offline  
Old 06/26/2010, 21:28   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
TAKE A LOOK PPL

I have just scanned this file.. and take a look how many virus r inside... take care ppl.

Arquivo AutoClicker_v2_-_Newest_Update.ra recebido em 2010.06.26 19:19:24 (UTC)
Antivírus Versão Última Atualização Resultado
a-squared 5.0.0.30 2010.06.26 Gen.Trojan!IK
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.27.00 2010.06.26 -
AntiVir 8.2.4.2 2010.06.25 SPR/AutoIt.Gen
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.25 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.06.26 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.26 -
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.26 -
AVG 9.0.0.836 2010.06.26 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.26 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.26 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.26 -
Comodo 5223 2010.06.26 UnclassifiedMalware
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.26 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.24 Win32.SPRAutoIt
eTrust-Vet 36.1.7668 2010.06.25 -
F-Prot 4.6.1.107 2010.06.26 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.26 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.26 -
GData 21 2010.06.26 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.26 Gen.Trojan
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.25 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.26 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.26 Suspect-09!5E6FB99FE148
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.25 Artemis!F761968D5BFD
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.06.26 -
NOD32 5230 2010.06.26 -
Norman 6.05.10 2010.06.26 -
nProtect 2010-06-26.02 2010.06.26 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.26 Trj/CI.A
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.26 -
Prevx 3.0 2010.06.26 -
Rising 22.53.04.05 2010.06.25 Trojan.Win32.Generic.5208FE5D
Sophos 4.54.0 2010.06.26 -
Sunbelt 6511 2010.06.26 -
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.26 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.303 2010.06.25 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.26 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.26 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.25 -
ViRobot 2010.6.26.3907 2010.06.26 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.26 -
leorabo is offline  
Old 06/27/2010, 08:36   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
COMMENTS :
THX

lol ^-^
w19ten is offline  
Old 06/28/2010, 01:00   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by leorabo View Post
I have just scanned this file.. and take a look how many virus r inside... take care ppl.

Arquivo AutoClicker_v2_-_Newest_Update.ra recebido em 2010.06.26 19:19:24 (UTC)
Antivírus Versão Última Atualização Resultado
a-squared 5.0.0.30 2010.06.26 Gen.Trojan!IK
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.27.00 2010.06.26 -
AntiVir 8.2.4.2 2010.06.25 SPR/AutoIt.Gen
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.25 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.06.26 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.26 -
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.26 -
AVG 9.0.0.836 2010.06.26 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.26 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.26 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.26 -
Comodo 5223 2010.06.26 UnclassifiedMalware
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.26 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.24 Win32.SPRAutoIt
eTrust-Vet 36.1.7668 2010.06.25 -
F-Prot 4.6.1.107 2010.06.26 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.26 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.26 -
GData 21 2010.06.26 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.26 Gen.Trojan
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.25 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.26 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.26 Suspect-09!5E6FB99FE148
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.25 Artemis!F761968D5BFD
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.06.26 -
NOD32 5230 2010.06.26 -
Norman 6.05.10 2010.06.26 -
nProtect 2010-06-26.02 2010.06.26 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.26 Trj/CI.A
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.26 -
Prevx 3.0 2010.06.26 -
Rising 22.53.04.05 2010.06.25 Trojan.Win32.Generic.5208FE5D
Sophos 4.54.0 2010.06.26 -
Sunbelt 6511 2010.06.26 -
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.26 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.303 2010.06.25 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.26 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.26 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.25 -
ViRobot 2010.6.26.3907 2010.06.26 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.26 -
i guess i forgot to mention ITS MADE IN AUTOIT - due to the UPX packer, it often gets flagged as malware by many anti-viruses.

you want the source bitch?
legomans is offline  
Old 06/28/2010, 09:21   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by legomans View Post
i guess i forgot to mention ITS MADE IN AUTOIT - due to the UPX packer, it often gets flagged as malware by many anti-viruses.

you want the source *****?
lol there are so many idiots on elitepvpers XD they proberly dont have a clue what AUTOIT is XD most of them are new users or should i say leechers that dont say thanks and dont have a clue about bots XD
lordovsaba is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2010, 18:22   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks so much for this, it's worked perfectly for me and makes grinding so much easier on the wrist haha ^^"

EDIT:
Oh and I fed your plushie some rare candy and it liked it :P
Lexame is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2010, 18:56   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 387
a-squared 5.0.0.26 2010.06.19 Gen.Trojan!IK
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.20.00 2010.06.19 -
AntiVir 8.2.2.6 2010.06.18 SPR/AutoIt.Gen
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.18 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.06.19 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.19 -
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.19 -
AVG 9.0.0.787 2010.06.19 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.19 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.18 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.19 -
Comodo 5154 2010.06.19 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.19 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.17 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.7650 2010.06.19 -
F-Prot 4.6.1.107 2010.06.18 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.19 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.19 -
GData 21 2010.06.19 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.19 Gen.Trojan
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.15 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.19 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.19 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.19 Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.Packed.A
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.06.19 -
NOD32 5210 2010.06.19 -
Norman 6.05.06 2010.06.19 -
nProtect 2010-06-19.02 2010.06.19 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.19 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.19 -
Rising 22.52.05.02 2010.06.19 Trojan.Win32.Generic.5208FE5D
Sophos 4.54.0 2010.06.19 -
Sunbelt 6476 2010.06.19 -
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.19 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.300 2010.06.18 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.19 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.19 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.18 -
ViRobot 2010.6.19.3894 2010.06.19 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.19 -


found this while virus scanning..
jokerboy123 is offline  
Old 07/02/2010, 17:58   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
thanks )
biatch123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2010, 05:41   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 6
thanks alot
mohamed4 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2010, 08:22   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, I would like to ask I get itens..?
because I'm doing second rebith quest and is so hard for me^^
Thx and nice job =D
ffly1 is offline  
Old 07/03/2010, 23:10   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
a-squared 5.0.0.26 2010.06.19 Gen.Trojan!IK
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.20.00 2010.06.19 -
AntiVir 8.2.2.6 2010.06.18 SPR/AutoIt.Gen
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.18 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.06.19 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.19 -
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.19 -
AVG 9.0.0.787 2010.06.19 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.19 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.18 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.19 -
Comodo 5154 2010.06.19 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.19 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.17 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.7650 2010.06.19 -
F-Prot 4.6.1.107 2010.06.18 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.19 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.19 -
GData 21 2010.06.19 Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.vmNfb45b9Wci
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.19 Gen.Trojan
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.15 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.19 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.19 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.19 Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.Packed.A
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.06.19 -
NOD32 5210 2010.06.19 -
Norman 6.05.06 2010.06.19 -
nProtect 2010-06-19.02 2010.06.19 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.19 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.19 -
Rising 22.52.05.02 2010.06.19 Trojan.Win32.Generic.5208FE5D
Sophos 4.54.0 2010.06.19 -
Sunbelt 6476 2010.06.19 -
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.19 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.300 2010.06.18 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.19 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.19 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.18 -
ViRobot 2010.6.19.3894 2010.06.19 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.19 -


found this while virus scanning..
its like deja vu...
legomans is offline  
Old 07/08/2010, 09:17   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 12
well i try all auto clickers and all dont work for me on Co thats weird


LoSeR1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
auto, autoclicker, clicker, customizable, hotkeys



« Conquer Online Mobile bots (Macros) | Stripped ProjectAlchemy Source Code »

Similar Threads
autoclicker
05/09/2017 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 75 Replies
A nooblettish autoclicker. Both- Holds CTRL and clicks with Left and after that right mouse button Left- Holds CTRL and clicks with the left mouse button Right- holds ctrl and right clicks SetClickRate-the time between each clicks(You choose the speed 1000=1sec) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-e xploits-hacks-tools/20799d1238100994-autoclicker-u ntitled.jpg Ctrl+q to pause
autoclicker v1
07/19/2010 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 8 Replies
Click to open Move folder to desktop Open folder Click auto clicker and begin using it
Looking for Autoclicker
03/20/2010 - Archlord - 15 Replies
Hi all.. Because i am a lazy a$$ i am looking for an Autoclicker to work with Archlord (window and full-screen) ( macro or whatever i can get) I wanna raise my Cooking - Alchemy (and omg this takes tiiiime ) I tried 2-3 "autoclickers" from Google But they dont work with AL..... Anyone got a syggestion?
Looking for an old autoclicker
02/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, I remember having a program that was made with AHK. This program would record your mouse and a few keys for you until you stopped its recording. It would start with the "Home" key I believe. I seem to have misplaced it in this mess I call a computer and I'm in need of it. I have search and haven't come up with the program I'm looking for. Any help is appreciated. Thank You
AutoClicker !
11/29/2008 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Can some1 upload a link with an auto clicker for archer? But one with options... to set howevere i want the click... in sec...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.