Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SH leveler

Discussion on SH leveler within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/06/2006, 16:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
It was more the idea i was relesing.. that bot i said sucked.. but i didnt just want to go "plz make bot that only uses one ring".. there have been bots relesed since that only use one ring that will be alot better

if a mod wants to lock this as it isnt really that pointful anymore
Old 07/06/2006, 17:23   #17

elite*gold: 20
Yous must really be Macro Stupid. Ofcouls it pauses n00b (yonash54). You are Meant to sellect the Continue amount, Numskull. Some of you people are so **** stupid!

EvolutionHK Now it is abit buggy yes, But you still done an Awesome job, besides what the n00bs keep saying
Old 07/07/2006, 02:09   #18

Well this may sound a bit stupid but it works, get a knife or a fork (im serious) if u hav a normal keyboard not a flat one, put the skill on one of your (f) keys and then put the knife/fork in the gap of the (f) key u put the skill. <-- i used this for xp skill WaterElf for water tao, im not sure if u need a knife or a fork LOL!!!
Old 07/13/2006, 11:45   #19

@EvolutionHK:
nice bot, only the coords are not right, i doesnt click my ring, but little right of it xD going to check where that is in macro and try to fix it... i think its jsut my computer ******* always everything up... xD

@OverlordGamer:
yeah, i used that trick for my robot (trojan) it does work indeed, as long as u are in a place u can lvl it (tg wont give xp and u need to be possible to cast it)
i use that trick in my house much... no one can see you, no one can atk you and no one causing lagg on anyway unless u have a crappy connection that u dc with only urself in a map... (really, then u shouldnt play CO xD)
Old 07/14/2006, 03:15   #20

i dont get how to download all this..i need instructions plzz!!!
Old 07/14/2006, 06:57   #21

I'm sorry...but it's 1...is there a link to download the file to be imported, ovbiously there is but I can't seem to find it. Thanks, Josh
Old 07/21/2006, 12:13   #22

does this need loveforever ring?????
Old 07/26/2006, 02:15   #23

I reme when i used this SH leveler this had many bugi example. Tries makes too fast Spirit heal.. So i made my own sh leveler and that was better than ur's sh leveler.
Old 09/08/2006, 16:42   #24

it doesent work
i downloade it and i cant open it
try to anwser me why

ty