Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto-follower!

Discussion on Auto-follower! within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Lol ok, any experts here, please dont make fun of me, but i was bored and i suck at programming so i made this quick auto-follower. As i recall i dont know any auto-followers on elitepvpers besides co partner which doesnt really auto follow, it stays back then click follow, and sometimes you lose leader. Only bad thing about this is you cant type because it clicks at like 10 miliseconds lol, but you wont lose the leader . Just download the file run it, check, checkbox 1 (if i add more stuff later ill rename it auto-follow but its only thing so no need)

Once Checkbox 1 is selected, go into conquer, click "Team" icon at bottom to pull up team and the button follow.

Hit F5 and the macro will stop.

This was originally suppose to just have a stop button, but it clicks so fast it dont work, so you have to

Click Esc button on your keyboard and it wil lshut off, to re turn on just run it again

And files are clean, its just a simple macro -.-, but please scan for anyones nervousness

download link there

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2006, 06:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
ITS NOT CLEAN THERE IS AN BACKDOOR DONT USE ANYBODY HERE STATUS OF SCANNING:
File: auto-follow.exe
INFECTED/MALWARE
MD5 3c09c5e25bb1f8f9e96eb6076756ce5b
Packers detected:
UPX, AUTOIT
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found Backdoor.Rbot
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

Orginally scanned in:
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=baaackkdooor' border='0' alt='baaackkdooor' />
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2006, 06:28   #3

Wonder what gave it away pfft XD
Old 03/20/2006, 06:31   #4

swords :P dont be angry that i made your backdoor public lol..
Old 03/20/2006, 06:58   #5

lmao
del pls
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2006, 15:43   #6

Guys,

Packers detected:
UPX, AUTOIT

Autoit is what i used and used to make the code.

Chocoman if these noobs dont wanna belive me, or lowyr please come scan and explain, i cant explain the malaware cause i dont know what it is, but can u come tho?
Old 03/20/2006, 16:18   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Scape@Mar 20 2006, 06:11
ITS NOT CLEAN THERE IS AN BACKDOOR DONT USE ANYBODY HERE STATUS OF SCANNING:
File: auto-follow.exe
INFECTED/MALWARE
MD5 3c09c5e25bb1f8f9e96eb6076756ce5b
Packers detected:
UPX, AUTOIT
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found Backdoor.Rbot
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

Orginally scanned in:
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=baaackkdooor' border='0' alt='baaackkdooor' />
see it now, swords?
Old 03/20/2006, 16:23   #8

*** guys i dont give out viruses, if someone belives me i can tell you how to make the macro, but you will have to download Autoit. If you are interested enough Autoit is a well known public site, the downloads on there, if you get it downloaded, i can give you my code, then there is NO way it could have a virus if i jsut give you the code, because your dl anything besides autoit and autoit is defintely not a virus as you people see it. Can someone please download Autoit, jsut search google.com type in "Autoit" and find where you download it, il lgive you exact coding that i have and you can put it in a notepad then run it with autoit and you can tell the public that its safe. Can someone well known and pretty trusted on this site do that for me? The autoit program only takes few mins to download and isnt very big, all you ahve to once youve downloaded it is open up notepad and ill give the code -.-
Old 03/20/2006, 16:24   #9

I had a nice chuckle
Old 03/20/2006, 16:26   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by swords@Mar 20 2006, 16:23
*** guys i dont give out viruses, if someone belives me i can tell you how to make the macro, but you will have to download Autoit. If you are interested enough Autoit is a well known public site, the downloads on there, if you get it downloaded, i can give you my code, then there is NO way it could have a virus if i jsut give you the code, because your dl anything besides autoit and autoit is defintely not a virus as you people see it. Can someone please download Autoit, jsut search google.com type in "Autoit" and find where you download it, il lgive you exact coding that i have and you can put it in a notepad then run it with autoit and you can tell the public that its safe. Can someone well known and pretty trusted on this site do that for me? The autoit program only takes few mins to download and isnt very big, all you ahve to once youve downloaded it is open up notepad and ill give the code -.-
Autoit doesn't use an exe file, it got its own script files

But please do upload the source, I'm actually interested
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2006, 16:28   #11

umm wont u get banned or sent to bot jail for using this program?
Old 03/20/2006, 17:18   #12

Gosh ty you for beliveing me you 2 guys, its seriously not a virus, for the guy that wanted it uploaded the file is at top, and you know its not virus apparently since you know about AutoIt.

And the las tguy that posted you cannont get sent to bot jail lol, only way they could tell your macroing is when you die youll keep following even if you had got hit, so all you do is have to sit there and watch it, or jsut go check on it every once in a while. But youcannont get banned unless you admit it because you can jsut tell admins if someone reports you that you had chat off and your a blind person and you just keep clicking the follow button or something lol, they cant full-proof that your macroing lol

And if im not understanding what you mean by upload the file, its alrdy uploaded on that link at rapidshare.
Old 03/20/2006, 17:23   #13

Alright this time im NOT sry for double posting,

read his post, almost same malware and virus infected numbers and ****, and read on his like 4 post the guy that created it, he uses AutoIt too, so now people believe me, that guys says almsot same stuff because he uses Autoit jsut like me, i dont know why it says its infected, but if you dont trust me but trust him, dl his, and see for yourself its not infected, then u can download mine -.-
Old 03/20/2006, 17:41   #14

They arn't concerned about the UPX. It's the Backdoor.Rbot that is attached to the file that worries them
Old 03/20/2006, 18:06   #15

Ya i know, but i dont know how to edit ym code to get rid of it, do u know how to monkey , cause ive gotten so much help from elitepvpers, to make conquer life easier that i just wanted to make a small contribution, i dont want to hurt anyone or anyones computer, i just made this for im not on elitepvpers JUST to take the programs and leave, i wanna contribute