There is a serious problem of here here problem there is the you mentor reward this in the corner that really really disturbs! All the time bot presses on it .. What do?
i mistakely clicked disable macro and i cant get it loaded anymore even if i re- isntalled the whole macro program! how stupid program has disable button but no enable? i didint find any and now i cant load any of those 40 sec fly macroes anymore
all perfct i mad loud of archers 110 only one problam now....shoping male mentor sheat
how can i delit shoping male and mantor batens for keep use thet perfect macro...ty
I have installed and registered Macro Express successfully on my relatively fast Vista laptop. And I had replaced the Monsters.dat file and changed my conquer resolution to window 1024x768 mode. I have read the readme file but I don't get how to stop the macro after I start it. And my archer stay still when I am on conquer, but when I am back to windows, the mouse keeps clicking and moving so I always have to restart the system in order to stop the macro. Can someone help me figure out how to make the macro stop with hotkey? And do I have to resize the monsters and stuff?
I have installed and registered Macro Express successfully on my relatively fast Vista laptop. And I had replaced the Monsters.dat file and changed my conquer resolution to window 1024x768 mode. I have read the readme file but I don't get how to stop the macro after I start it. And my archer stay still when I am on conquer, but when I am back to windows, the mouse keeps clicking and moving so I always have to restart the system in order to stop the macro. Can someone help me figure out how to make the macro stop with hotkey? And do I have to resize the monsters and stuff?
This is my optimized macro, now it works very stable !! This will allways work because its a macro! only the monster.dat can be a new one !
Intro:
- This is a automatik Archer Trainer, that trains ur Archer at Archer Lab Spawn from lvl 70-110 !
Info:
- If you have some Experience, you can take this as example and make "ur own" Script !
Instructions:
- download MacroExpress+crack and install it!
- download this Macro and Read carefully the Readme
- READ THIS THREAD FOR ALL OTHER INFOS
- CTRL+ALT+S to start Macro from coords 224.282 !
- Use Taskmanager> process MacExp.exe and set priority higher then normal !(if ur pc is slow)
- Use the improoved lvl100-110 MacroScript that lvls you savely to lvl 110 !!!
dont forgot to set a abort key in Options>Preferences>Playback
download Macro Express : (required)
Features:
- its lvl automaticly ur archer from lvl 70-110 !
- can lvl intensity !
- works VERY stable !
- automaticly correct out if it runs in a error ! (clicked on item or something)
- it work in all resolutions over 1024x768 ! (just put it in left top corner)
- for 40sec fly and for 60sec fly !
- start from 224.282 coordinate ! (lower chance to killed by a lured monster !)
- good eXp scatter position!
- can use for longer afk trips ! (with the 100+ Edition)
only lurers r a problem =(
*no support anymore, because i quited! read the thread*
Prog4mer
Hey.. i feel nice from this bot.. but i cant download it bcs its a downloader wich i cant use it can u make another download file for this?
Hey, Just a quick question for anyone to answer
Can someone explain how I make a backup file?.
Please reply to my mail or just another comment and i'll check
regularly. Thanks
How to use with COpartner, to dc u if u take damage from slinger! i use the copartner from 13.02,
cuz the new is too buggy..but it works too with it !
oh i see that i forgot to paint in attach that u must set plvl around and moving steps to value 0 !! However happy using!
Hey how do you run this?
When I click run on the Conquer 2.0 window it doesn't run
If I click off the Conquer 2.0 window and on something else then click
the hotkey it runs..wtf's goin on?