Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquer Online Mobile bots (Macros)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Conquer Online Mobile bots (Macros)

After years of waiting for some sort of bot to be released for CO Mobile, nothing had been released, so I got tired of waiting, and made a few scripts that turned out to be fairly helpful in getting ahead without bulking. Included in the droid4x backup is everything you need to get started. I hope this helps you as much as it helps me, please be sure to drop a thanks under this post if you find any of these functions helpful!! <3

Included scripts:

Monk: (wwk's repeatedly, uses xp skill, revives using bless) Select WhirlWindKick before starting the bot

Archer up: (attacks using knife attack "Blistering Wave" in an arc pattern facing up, uses xp skill, revives using bless) Activate PathOfShadow, and select Blistering Wave before starting the bot

Archer down: (exactly the same as "Archer up" only attacking downwards)

Lvl Backfire: (backfire will activate every 15 seconds) Backfire must be placed in skill slot #1

Lvl Stig: (use any magic buff selected on self) Select a skill, and have a lot of mana potions

Gold Farm: (begins auto hunting/looting, scrolls to the market, waits for you to sell items, leaves market and repeats process) once in the market sell items, close the seller window, and click skip, the character will leave the market and repeat the process.

To begin, you will need to download the emulator Droid4X

http://droid4x.haimawan.com/

after installing Droid4X, you will need to have the backup data to load, save this somewhere easy to find.

https://mega.nz/#!wbwmyC6L!-N0uLhQ5BFSsFR-R8yvNmK-IQt377kWyTUW9xs7rCUQ

(Has been tested on two separate Windows 10 machines, windows 7 is a bit slow with Droid4X, I'd suggest only running one at a time with anything other than a Windows 10 machine.)

After downloading the backup, open up the Droid4X MultiMgr, click the 3 floating dots near where it says clone, and select import. select comobile_macros_ALPHA.zip , and wait while it extracts the zip into a usable emulator. Open the emulator, follow on screen instructions if the scripts don't open, it may take a while for apps to launch on first import/launch of the emulator.

As the file name says, this is in ALPHA

Once the emulator has booted, click the settings cog in the top right of the emulator window, click Custom on the resolution page, and edit the DPI to 258, this is needed for the bots to work properly.

I'll post any updates I make here, I'll also take suggestions, I'm thinking about making a chasm boss helper next.. D: feedback is appreciated.

Happy Farming!

Thanks to member CDOGs for pointing out the messed up emulator upload

Old 08/18/2018, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
i guess it hack

Tags
bot, bots, conquer, mobile, online

« [Initial Release] ConquerBot - BoostBot Conquer Online 3 Bot | - »