Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll)

Discussion on [5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/09/2010, 00:45   #586

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Version Update and Fix Suggestions

Some update suggestions for future versions that may or may not be complex c# coding:

1.) Under Status create VPS, this will be useful to give people the ability to know how much VPS they have if they want to claim an item for vps in market and or go to lab because they know they currently have enough VPS to do so.

2.) A button under extras that allows to check/uncheck +1 Pick Up; all normal items to be picked up and using memory to identify if the item is +1 or not, then if it is not +1 use memory to drop the item picked up. This will give a increased hunting ability but lowerr the hunting time so it should not be put anywhere else besides extras, just incase someone wants to hunt fast. (and edited Loot List will be needed to complete this).

3.) A button under extras that allows you attempt to pick up any item on the Loot List 3 times before it moves on to hunting and item searching again. This will allow someone to hunt within an environment of people and not get ksed and or kosed for sitting on someones item. In order to do this you would have to make it so that the item that had 3 attempted at the specific coords and that void the item from the Loot Item Path Finding for around 1 minute. Would most likely need a new txt file that is written to in the same folder as sirhooks that stores the item there with a time stamp and the coords so it knows when to allow this item to be picked up again and romoved from the voided txt file. This is a added suggestion that would be difficult but never the less just a useful suggestion.

4.) Under Mode, create a 'XP Skill:' menu that has a drop down menu with a list of XP skills for the user to select from. For example: Cyclone and Fly. The drop down menu would be useful instead of just Auto XP Skill because it would give the user the ability to use an XP skill they want in case if they are a reborn character, such as a Trojan-Archer will have the ability to select Cyclone to make hunting quicker.

5.) Under Mode, Mode:; Remove Stigma and add a new function that is named Train Skills: with a drop down menu that allows you to train differen't skills for each class such as Toxic Fog for and Stigma, but do not make it class specific, make it just a drop down menu just in case the user is reborn or second reborn, example: a Ninja-Warrior-Trojan that wants to train toxic fog. In each of the Training Skills, be sure to do time delays for casting and sitting individually because most of the skills have different cast delays. This is just a suggestion :P.

6.) Under Extras, create a check/uncheck function that turns unselectable to selectable when a character as a water tao is selected. Name it something around Stigma + Follow. Make this function able to Stigma a Target that you have selected under the 'Targets:' tab and follow them "jumping after them" at the same time. For an advance function of this, maybe have the tao Jump + Sit until the characters Stamina is full to use Meditation and save on the consumption of Mana Pots. This function will be great allowing an archer to hunt with a Stiging Water toa right behind him/her, giving her more damage to maybe one hit birdman if the stigma is the little bit more attack damage they need to do so making hunting a lot faster.

Some Fix suggestions for future versions that may or may not be complex c# coding:

1.) Under Clients, when you switch between characters, some times you will get an error and this error may do nothing at times and at other times it will close out the character you are switching off from. A suggestion to this would be to check into a delay function within the switch is my suggestion, I do not know much about C# but if there is not a delay function then the memory is most likely working to fast between switches and causing an error and may also be inject 2x the memory into the first character in Conquer and causing it to shut down.

2.) It is known that the Hunting + Looting does not work at the same time in the newer versions. A suggestion to this would be to look back to version .01 and see what is differen't in the newer version. My guess to this problem would be that the hunting function is not connected to the Looting function, so when the hunting function is disabled, the Looting function will pick up items when monsters are or are not around but when you turn the hunting function on, the item looting function is disabled because it was not called within the hunting function. I am not sure how you have this set up, but this is just a suggestion to look into in case you forgot this .

Additional Information that may help to success:
I am currently using Vista on a 64x OS running Sirhook .03.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope any of these suggestions gave you new ideas , you are welcome to use any of them, just gives credit to where credit is due ;D, if you don't use any of my suggestions, that is perfectly fine as well, like I said they are only suggestion . If anything you would like me to specify more clearly, just post a new reply quoting the specific line. I am always checking this section basically everyday and or just PM :P.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2010, 01:25   #587

wow man, very nice suggestions...

btw to clarify... the edited version i posted is NOT edited by ME but its edited by warlax, credit goes to HIM not me...
Old 01/09/2010, 01:52   #588

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonselke View Post
v0.03: Conquer version 5203
v0.02: Conquer version 5201/5202
v0.01: Conquer version 5200
i see thanks. i ll try v.03 with a 5203multi now.
Old 01/09/2010, 02:02   #589

anyone know how to use path find as what to put in the box?
Old 01/09/2010, 02:12   #590

The coords you wanna go to....
Old 01/09/2010, 02:26   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maffiagang View Post
The coords you wanna go to....
do u type them in like 280,156 and so on or how?
Old 01/09/2010, 02:31   #592

yeah i guess, i dont use 0.04 i dont have pathfind yet
Old 01/09/2010, 02:33   #593

Quote:
Originally Posted by juareza789 View Post
anyone know how to use path find as what to put in the box?
Well all you type in the box is "x cord y cord" (Ex. "128 221"). However this feature is useless until it is coded into the interface like a pm command (Ex. "#goto 128 221"). No-one wants to switch to the bot to goto a cords haha.
Old 01/09/2010, 03:50   #594

Pathfinding is very useful. I can do equipment bonus quests, etc. easily because its much easier to find the NPC now. Thank Clinton! Awesome bot!
Old 01/09/2010, 04:25   #595

works perfect for me
Old 01/09/2010, 04:36   #596

Awesome work guys keep it up, i'm waiting for a release where looting works again =) but atm im still using 0.03 and works great.
Old 01/09/2010, 04:42   #597

why it doesnt work to my vista??the old version 1st i was impress now...new version what a nightmare for me???i dont know what happen???
Old 01/09/2010, 04:48   #598

i had this problem it dosen't work with me

this message appear :Unhandled exception has occured in you application . if you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue if you click Quit the application will colse immediately
Pattern not found

the details

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Exception: Pattern not found!
at sirhooks.MemoryScanner.FindPattern(Byte[] pattern)
at sirhooks.CO.Client..ctor(Int32 pid)
at sirhooks.MainForm.Timer1Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
sirhooks
Assembly Version: 1.0.3660.29167
Win32 Version: 1.0.3660.29167
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Conquer%202.0/SirHooks%20v0.03.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
Win32 Version: 3.5.21022.8 built by: RTM
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

So how can i fix this problem
Old 01/09/2010, 05:30   #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
just to re-iterate :P
My friend,

Your bot works well with all classes. However, I do notice one small problem with ninja. It will bot fine until it uses fatal strike. If there are monsters on the screen, it will kill them no problem. But after they are all dead and there are no monsters on the screen, bot just jumps back and forth.
Old 01/09/2010, 06:31   #600

link v0.04 is dead\]
can u post other link?
Closed Thread