Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ScattAttack

Discussion on ScattAttack within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ScattAttackV2.0

Updates

1) changed the speed alittle... not sure if its makin much of a dif at this point.. im kinda tired so there is a chance i may have slowed it down... ill fix it in the morning if i did...
2) Added a new Alt key function... used for refreshing arrows-training intensify-and siting to med for stamina so you can fly again

Setup Instructions- you have to follow them or it wont work

1)Put your arrows in F1 slot
2)Put intensify skill in F2 slot
3)Put sit in F3 slot
4)Put Fly in F4 Slot
*edit-5) Put scatter in F5 slot
*edit-i didnt check but im pretty sure you have to be in Full screen mode also

Explanation

Ok to those that dont know allready godddie made an auto scatter that let you hold down the right mouse button and continue to scatter till you let go..was very cool helped me alot... all i did with that is speed it up alittle.. still no word if it only sped up for me or if anyone even downloaded it.... But anyways.. since there was still all that unused time when your in lab or wherever you fly/scatter for exp i added the ability to hit "Alt" and refresh your arrows and train intensify...

Use Instructions

1)Go to wherever your gonna be geting exp
2)Find your safe spot for siting to restore stamina
3)Hit the "Alt" key
*edit-4) no longer have to right click now it does it for you and sets you to scatter so all you do is left click over to where you want to scatter

What the alt key is actually doing "In case you didnt allready know"

Soon as you hit alt mouse moves to F1 right clicks the arrows to refresh them to a full pack and resort the remaining into your inventory,helps to clear up space. Then it moves to F2 right clicks to start loading up intensify. Then it right clicks F3 to sit for stamina, intensify loads while your doing this so you get stamina and your intensify loads to full for + intensify exp. While thats happening it moves the mouse to F4 and right clicks Fly and then selects scatter on F5 moves the mouse directly over your char, so all you have to do is right click start flying over to the mobs you want to scatter, and since it has the turbo mouse built in that godddie created all you have to do is hold down the right mouse button, kill, and repeat. I like it i hope at least a few of you get some use out of it. Very handy if you just want to zone out and lvl.. example hit "Alt" right click once left click where you want to go then right click till flys about to end and start all over... 1234 hah oh and 5 would be left clicking where you need to land to start all over................ hehe long enough explanation for something this low tech? lol this is what happens when i get 4 hours of sleep in 2 days

Oh and if someone wants something similar for another class say so, i think i can do it... um like behing able to hit alt and spiritheal sit to med and switch back to a hercules or FB SS so you can just hopp up healed and ready to go... or.... well you get the idea... if its similar i can do it..
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1126155554.ibf (202.9 KB, 321 views)
Old 09/09/2005, 04:33   #2

aww nobody likes my easy scatter macro.... =(
Old 09/09/2005, 04:52   #3

lol no idea how this thread has no posts xD

anyways, I would test it if I had an archer
I'm making one on the new server and when I'm high enough lvl I'm gonna try ur macro ^^

EDIT: btw

AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

so it's 'good to go' xD
Old 09/09/2005, 05:03   #4

I tried it a bit, kinda tired. Gj tho< very appreciated, although i dint get a thorough runthru. +Karma for even making a archer macr0 =D
Old 09/10/2005, 06:58   #5

why does it say "exe corrupted" on me
Old 09/10/2005, 07:46   #6

i could not even begin to tell you... ive never had any prob with it at all and i use it every day...... what version of windows do you have?
Old 09/10/2005, 10:19   #7

windows xp profesional version 2 service pack 1
Old 09/10/2005, 23:33   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by kev.compooter@Sep 9 2005, 05:03
I tried it a bit, kinda tired. Gj tho< very appreciated, although i dint get a thorough runthru. +Karma for even making a archer macr0 =D
I also made an archer macro, cheak pinned topics. >=(
Old 02/28/2006, 07:31   #9

Corrupted for me too ;[
Old 03/02/2006, 00:57   #10

Corrupted for me as well
Old 03/02/2006, 22:07   #11

Corrupt file