This has been out for along time. The reason why I didnt post it here is because it is pretty bad. The old version is much better. This one can't do anything it says it can. Gems dont work, logout don't work, use scroll doesn't work. And it is much slower than the older version. Since nothing new works and it is slower than the older version. Just use the older one like I do!
Well it is unlikely that there will be a next version. The only real working new thing is this is the eux button to keep/drop eux. So I'd just stick with old version unless you play 2.0 and need new version.
Correct, there are only two versions of this autominer. That is the origonal, and the 2005 one. I keep seeing everyone on various communities saying the 2k5 one is much slower.. Odd, because it isint for me. Anyway, the programmer of this bot, according to Teenie, quit co and stopped coding that miner, so it will never get completed.
I probably could get the source. Although if Matt did finish programing it I would not let him release it publicly due to gay leechers who take credit for it like warman2442.
Originally posted by warman2442@Aug 7 2005, 03:15 DID I TAKE CREDIT FOR IT? NO I SAID I GOT IT FROM YOU, ITS NOT LEECHING IF I GAVE U CREDIT AND I QUOTE"thats all for now folks
Thanks to MrTeenie for uploading this check out his site
QUOTE
SO SHUT THE **** UP
Unless you have permission to post it onto a different site then you got it from, it is leeching. Now stop doing BS reasons to take away my karma, and idiots stop giving him karma for leeching!
Updated Auto Miner 2005 05/25/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 226 Replies Okay guys here is the new auto miner that will work for 2.0. I went ahead and used the auto miner that warman posted in the hacks section and updated the source code for 2.0.
Okay I have Updated the Pic files where some where messed up.
***Can We Get This Pinned Please***
any auto-lvler, looter, auto- miner plz. 03/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies ive looked for awile for an aute-lvler , auto-miner , auto-looter only to come up empty handed.any clean working program would be appriciated ^^ and 1+k for you.
Where did the auto miner 2005 go? 12/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies its not here, i accidentally deleted a folder which had auto miner, and now i need it, can anyone post it?