Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Life Beta

Discussion on Auto Life Beta within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This program is intended for the elitepvpers.com community only if youve gotten it from anywhere else delete it and and post at elitepvpers.com

this program will auto heal using the chosen hotkey when your life is approx 15-20% remaining. it is intended for 1024x768 full screen use other screen sizes in development. this is sortof intended to go with the archer basilisk trainers i made but can be used globaly.

THIS IS STILL IN ITS BETA PHASE SO PLEASE POST ANY BUGS IN ITS CURRENT THREAD ON EPVP
ALSO I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU DIE USING IT AS WITH MOST OR ALL PROGRAMS ITS NOT
GUARANTEED SO IF YOU DIE AND LOOSE STUFF ITS YOUR FAULT

Now with that out of the way
edit the ini file to your hotkey you shouldnt need to change the color but if you do
you will need to take a screen shot and get the hex color value with photoshop

the hotkey should be edited like
{f1} or {f2} it has to be enclosed in {} to work properly

once edited load the program it runs quietly and always watches your health when you reach
approx 15-20% health left it will use a heal from the selected hotkey.

again this is still under development so any bugs please report them

I dont normally play in any mode except 1024x768 full screen but i will see about creating versions for each resolution.

Again this is still a beta version so it needs testing as bugs are found i will fix them and post a fixxed version.

Beta 1-
selectable hotkey
selectable color
heals at 15-20pct life left
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119208654.ibf (189.7 KB, 2052 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2005, 03:38   #2

File Appears to be Clean.. so only F1 or F2 are useable? havent cheked it out ingame yet due to SM.. will post result in few min
Old 06/20/2005, 04:32   #3

u can set it up to use any of the hotkeys by changing the settings in the ini file.
Old 06/20/2005, 09:06   #4

an autoheal beta. i appreciate your contribution but dont you think an autoheal (that kills you if it doesn't work) should have been properly tested before release?
Old 06/20/2005, 09:32   #5

thats why its a beta for testing i know it works for me ive tested it and been using it but i need others to test since its pixel based and not all vid cards produce the same colors etc hence why its posted hence why theres a big disclaimer on it about possible death lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2005, 09:34   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally posted by pappawolfie@Jun 20 2005, 09:32
thats why its a beta for testing i know it works for me ive tested it and been using it but i need others to test since its pixel based and not all vid cards produce the same colors etc hence why its posted hence why theres a big disclaimer on it about possible death lol.
hmm not gonna try lol, i dun wanna die at tombs afking again.
Old 06/25/2005, 02:36   #7

Mmmmmhhh... These Maybe a bit help:

Ive made these macro for 'Trojan and Warrior Only' preferably Trojan:

These will allow to heal about 20% and 70% HP and auto xp skill, functions are:

F1 = healing pots
F3 = spirithealing
F4 = xpskill: cyclone/superman

When ur HP gets below 70% it will trigger the F3 key f u hav a stamina, and f not HP continiuos down untill gets to 20% HP it will trigger F1 key. This a good idea of lvling ur spirithealing while using CO Slasher best use n elite items to hav a 2-3 damage to gain the auto spirithealing while lvling it self.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1119659770.ibf (374 Bytes, 306 views)
Old 06/27/2005, 16:41   #8

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=sup dude' border='0' alt='sup dude' /> I use my tao and this macro don work ... mmmm dunno why !
Can u pls explane what colour i need change ... i need edit this for mana not for hp !
Old 06/28/2005, 03:09   #9

for mana would have to change the coordinates it checks that will be in the next release once done beta testing this
Old 06/29/2005, 20:11   #10

can u pls change for tao ...

Warrior can use it .????
Old 07/09/2005, 14:05   #11

is there a way i can change what % it heal, coz in guild war i die if hp below 40
Old 07/12/2005, 01:32   #12

due to popular request i will be revamping this project soon as i get a lil bit of time and sleep :P
features in plan for new version
possible gui
customizable heal percentage will be in increments of 5% or 10%'s not totally sure yet
support for mana replenishment
support for bundles (if i can get it to work properly)

these updates may take a little time as my first attempt is going to be utilizing the defeat dma to read health as that would function better cross platform but in the event that doesnt work out ill be using pixel method. if anyone would like to assist that is familiar with autohotkey (advanced features prefered) u will be given credit for your work maybe through combined effort we can do something helpfull for all. if anyone can code a gui in autohotkey that would be excellent help or if someone knows exactly how to use the read/write mem functions that would help a ton as well. if your interested drop a post here and we will talk more.
Old 07/12/2005, 02:25   #13

Feature request: -->>arrow support<<--
everyone forgets about us poor archers...
Old 07/12/2005, 22:53   #14

its not that easy to include support for arrows lol thats why u dony see many people add it. most run a numerical loop to calc arrow usage but it depends on how u use your arrows to how the loop should be set
Old 07/16/2005, 17:10   #15

elite*gold: 312
papa... here is an idea. It was stated that not all video cards are the same, and in which case, will not produce the same colors. This poses a problem because now you only have 50% or less of the population that this will work for. Take this idea, I was going to use it, but haven't had time. Put a user prompt that pops up right when you start the program that says "Please make sure you have full health, Once you do, Please click okay"
Then when they click okay, make your program save the pixel of wherever you are searching for. Then, when your life drops, and the program no longer sees that pixel color at the location, it will use a pot, or w/e. In example
"Please click ok"
*clicks okay*
-Program notes that the location of 25% health is 120x64, and the pixel color at 120x64 is 294739-
-Program checks every 2 seconds at the location 120x64-
*Get'***** a few times, and health is at 20 %*
-Program looks again and sees that loaction 120x64 is no longer pixel color 294739-
-Program Presses the button with the pot on it, and then waits for 5 seconds-
-Program loops, and starts all over again, looking for 294739 at pixel 120x64-

The only reason I put a 5 second wait in there, is because I found a problem when I wrote a few bots a while back.. IF you don't include a time frame.. It will use about 6 pots before CO fills your HP back up past 25%

Good luck
Closed Thread