Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COELSE

Discussion on COELSE within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/28/2009, 20:07   #1186

elite*gold: 20
unikjue@
no one report any botjail cases
but yes it can
Old 11/30/2009, 05:22   #1187

elite*gold: 0
Evan,

would it be possible to incorporate a speed hack into this, For afk plvling? Idn about other but shouldnt that speed up the lvling/plvling of all the chars?
Old 11/30/2009, 05:29   #1188

Viceversa@
it always can use together with speedhack, not something new
ppl actually use speedhack to overlay the superman counter to fix the "red" detection problem
the problem is, does the user have a working speed hack program or not
Old 11/30/2009, 06:08   #1189

yeah thats the problem im having, looking for a comprabale speed hack, so it was just an idea to add one into the program on the next update
Old 11/30/2009, 06:19   #1190

Viceversa@
1. probably wont update
2. i dont want to mix hunting bot with hacks
3. speedhack requires constant maintenance, not a good idea to include it in stable bots
4. not sure how to create a speedhack, also not really interested to know how
Old 11/30/2009, 06:27   #1191

alright well thanks anyway. also nice response time xD lol.
Old 11/30/2009, 09:45   #1192

hmm i just dont understand how to use the cheat engine and getting the bot started, can anyone help.....yes i feel slow
Old 12/01/2009, 07:30   #1193

what password to open it i cant get it?
Old 12/03/2009, 01:25   #1194

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifdarkdevil View Post
what password to open it i cant get it?
its kinda obvious
password : coelse
Old 12/04/2009, 15:40   #1195

why when i finding x adress there are many greens adress about 20
Old 12/06/2009, 14:56   #1196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Lim View Post

X-address: 0x71CBE4 for official unmodified client
if this address doesnt work for u, u can do the CheatEngine method described below

Update:
Older versions have been deleted to eliminate confusion
Ok now, TQ has patched like everything, so i made a new version in order to continue make it work.
however, from now on, u guys will have to use to find the X-address
(if the address changes, please kindly post the new address here, so i can put it at the top)

Cheatengine finding X-address:
1. open CO and CE
2. in CE hook to CO then choose "Unknown initial value" for the Scan type, press First Scan
3. after scanning, in CO, move ur character to the right
4. in CE, choose "Increased value" for Scan type
5. repeat 3,4 couple of times, then move ur chacter to the left in CO
6. in CE, choose "Decreased value" for Scan type
7. repeat for few times
8. the correct address should be appear in the top 1-3 on the list
9. get that value and paste it in COELSE (in 0xABCABC format), and remember to "Save setting", then test if it works
10. and if it doesnt work, test another green value

(watch in full screen hd mode if u need to see clearly)

Functions:
* Only works in active client
* 2 steps pixel search to detect red health bar
* 4 attack modes to select from
* Auto disconnect when low HP
* Auto pot when low HP
* Disconnect timer
* Save and load recorded path points
* Pick up pink items

Instructions:
1. Open Conquer -1024x768
2. Make sure "show name" is on
3. Open COELSE and set your settings
4. Press OK to start
5. The program will ask u to set path points. After u set certain path points, press Cancel in order to start.
6. If not working correctly, go to Advance tab and reset settings (details @ problem and solution section)

(Please also check the video examples for better understanding)

HotKeys:
* Ctrl + Q to Pause
* Ctrl + R to Reload

Problems and Solutions:

if it is related to can not open the program:
* Thank you for reading the instructions, the password to extract the zip is: coelse
* You need to have unzip programs like winRAR or winZip to open it.
* For virus scanner users, delete/disable your virus scanner or install Autohotkey and run the script. because your scanner has probably delete some parts of the program.

If it is related to wrong address name:
* Client name must start with [C and process name must be conquer.exe
* Edited, different version of clients or using hack programs can lead to shift of memory address. One must go to the "Advance" setting to update the X-address (taught above) and check "Save setting", then press OK to run the program

If it is related to functions not properly working:
* Vista or above users need to right click and use as administrative mode or disable the UAC.
If path working, but not attacking monsters can be caused by either you haven't turn on "show name" in client or the "Health" color is wrong. Go to "Advance" setting to update. (Press set, then place cusor on a monster/guard's red health bar for few seconds) and check "Save setting", then press OK to run the program
* Program attack few times and jump to next path point, it might be related to the anti-stuck value too low. Try a higher value.

If it is related to Client close/crashed.
* it can be only costed by few situations.
1. Client resolution is 800x600, which COELSE can only run on 1024x768 as stated above
2. You have selected "Disconnect when low HP" but the color hex for "HP" is different than default in COELSE. Update "HP" color hex in Advance tab and check "Save setting", then press OK to run the program
3. You have selected "Timer" setting, that is the function for close the client after certain minutes that user set.
4. Someone messaged u, and it lose focus on the client. turn off the chat system will solve the problem

Screenshot/Video:

This program can works better if u disable the guards health bar

And if u want to pick up some cash, u can check this thread

Download:
(made by AutoHotKey language, script included)
why do file auto hide when i extrahere
Old 12/06/2009, 15:22   #1197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Lim View Post

X-address: 0x71CBE4 for official unmodified client
if this address doesnt work for u, u can do the CheatEngine method described below

Update:
Older versions have been deleted to eliminate confusion
Ok now, TQ has patched like everything, so i made a new version in order to continue make it work.
however, from now on, u guys will have to use to find the X-address
(if the address changes, please kindly post the new address here, so i can put it at the top)

Cheatengine finding X-address:
1. open CO and CE
2. in CE hook to CO then choose "Unknown initial value" for the Scan type, press First Scan
3. after scanning, in CO, move ur character to the right
4. in CE, choose "Increased value" for Scan type
5. repeat 3,4 couple of times, then move ur chacter to the left in CO
6. in CE, choose "Decreased value" for Scan type
7. repeat for few times
8. the correct address should be appear in the top 1-3 on the list
9. get that value and paste it in COELSE (in 0xABCABC format), and remember to "Save setting", then test if it works
10. and if it doesnt work, test another green value

(watch in full screen hd mode if u need to see clearly)

Functions:
* Only works in active client
* 2 steps pixel search to detect red health bar
* 4 attack modes to select from
* Auto disconnect when low HP
* Auto pot when low HP
* Disconnect timer
* Save and load recorded path points
* Pick up pink items

Instructions:
1. Open Conquer -1024x768
2. Make sure "show name" is on
3. Open COELSE and set your settings
4. Press OK to start
5. The program will ask u to set path points. After u set certain path points, press Cancel in order to start.
6. If not working correctly, go to Advance tab and reset settings (details @ problem and solution section)

(Please also check the video examples for better understanding)

HotKeys:
* Ctrl + Q to Pause
* Ctrl + R to Reload

Problems and Solutions:

if it is related to can not open the program:
* Thank you for reading the instructions, the password to extract the zip is: coelse
* You need to have unzip programs like winRAR or winZip to open it.
* For virus scanner users, delete/disable your virus scanner or install Autohotkey and run the script. because your scanner has probably delete some parts of the program.

If it is related to wrong address name:
* Client name must start with [C and process name must be conquer.exe
* Edited, different version of clients or using hack programs can lead to shift of memory address. One must go to the "Advance" setting to update the X-address (taught above) and check "Save setting", then press OK to run the program

If it is related to functions not properly working:
* Vista or above users need to right click and use as administrative mode or disable the UAC.
If path working, but not attacking monsters can be caused by either you haven't turn on "show name" in client or the "Health" color is wrong. Go to "Advance" setting to update. (Press set, then place cusor on a monster/guard's red health bar for few seconds) and check "Save setting", then press OK to run the program
* Program attack few times and jump to next path point, it might be related to the anti-stuck value too low. Try a higher value.

If it is related to Client close/crashed.
* it can be only costed by few situations.
1. Client resolution is 800x600, which COELSE can only run on 1024x768 as stated above
2. You have selected "Disconnect when low HP" but the color hex for "HP" is different than default in COELSE. Update "HP" color hex in Advance tab and check "Save setting", then press OK to run the program
3. You have selected "Timer" setting, that is the function for close the client after certain minutes that user set.
4. Someone messaged u, and it lose focus on the client. turn off the chat system will solve the problem

Screenshot/Video:

This program can works better if u disable the guards health bar

And if u want to pick up some cash, u can check this thread

Download:
(made by AutoHotKey language, script included)
kaspersky 2009 detected Trojan program Trojan.win32.Swisyn.lws
pl upload file not virus
thx so much
Old 12/06/2009, 16:11   #1198

makarena111@
keep repeating until less green values

thiencutoe@
what autohide?
it was mention in first post that u might need to disable virus scanner to run this, because some of the functions like memory reading require admin rights
if u dont want to, its fine too, just install and run the script provided inside
however, very likely ur virus scanner is going to block the autohotkey.exe too, so u need to add exceptions to the autohotkey compiler in order for u to run the script
furthermore, please dont quote un-necessary
Old 12/07/2009, 07:46   #1199

Hello Evan, i've been having some troubles with your tool. Ever since i don't remember when, everytime i turn the bot on it pots like 2 to 3 times aims 2 to 3 times and then closes the game. Disconnect on low HP is not checked and the adresses are unchanged. I'm using the later version you uploaded with the new address. Can you help me out?

Thank you.
Old 12/07/2009, 08:24   #1200

!NIGTH!M@R3!@
check first post "If it is related to Client close/crashed." under the problem and solution section
if its none of them, then i have no idea
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread