Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ToxicFog auto lvler :)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ToxicFog auto lvler :)

BACKGROUND.Ok guys major edit.
I added a background version of the toxicfog lvl'er. It won't send to Click Jail because it uses only Right clicks.
Sit on F1 and Fog ofcourse in the skillbox.
And you must be in a FREE PK zone not TC or house. is a non free pk zone lvler but it doesn't work in background.

How to use: Log on your ninja, open the program and click Start when the program is over the client you want to bot.

@ps Hide somewhere in the stone map city or something like that and use it.

Attached Files
File Type: rar ToxicFog background lvler.rar (195.1 KB, 14236 views)

Thanks
193 Users
Old 12/22/2008, 23:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Woah. I am gonna try it today. Or tommrow. Xd
1st! w00t

Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/23/2008, 01:30   #3

Sure, I'll give it a try.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/23/2008, 03:13   #4

I'm am SO GLAD to see this being put to use so soon. This really inspired me, it really did. I promise to you guys, by Thursday I will have some keyboard recordings with the bot as well.

No need to thank me, its not important to me. I want YOU, Darkyy, to get the thanks. You did the work and put my bot to good use.

He gave the steps correctly how to run it. EASIEST way to find the downloaded ninja.ini file is to put it in the SAME FOLDER as my bot.

P.S.- I'm sorry it cannot be background clicking, but it has to be this way. Many pro's on here stated that you will get botjailed for using background clicking. And I will personally never release a program that has the slightest chance of being caught for botjailing intentionally. (All bots have the chance, but knowing a specific thing in the bot that will get botjail I will never do.)

As for the people still posting background Auto-Stigger and such, good for them, it won't be my *** when the people using it get botjailed :S.

*As for giving thanks, you can see I have in my entire 521 posts on epvp within how many years, I've given only 1 thanks. It was to chocoman for his outstanding Cotobo, that was the bot worthy of my thanks. Not saying other bots aren't worthy as I use some bots on here myself, but a thanks can be given by posting in the thread giving feedback and relaying bugs to the creator, not some number that means nothing.*

Thanks
14 Users
Old 12/23/2008, 05:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post
I'm am SO GLAD to see this being put to use so soon. This really inspired me, it really did. I promise to you guys, by Thursday I will have some keyboard recordings with the bot as well.

No need to thank me, its not important to me. I want YOU, Darkyy, to get the thanks. You did the work and put my bot to good use.

He gave the steps correctly how to run it. EASIEST way to find the downloaded ninja.ini file is to put it in the SAME FOLDER as my bot.

P.S.- I'm sorry it cannot be background clicking, but it has to be this way. Many pro's on here stated that you will get botjailed for using background clicking. And I will personally never release a program that has the slightest chance of being caught for botjailing intentionally. (All bots have the chance, but knowing a specific thing in the bot that will get botjail I will never do.)

As for the people still posting background Auto-Stigger and such, good for them, it won't be my *** when the people using it get botjailed :S.

*As for giving thanks, you can see I have in my entire 521 posts on epvp within how many years, I've given only 1 thanks. It was to chocoman for his outstanding Cotobo, that was the bot worthy of my thanks. Not saying other bots aren't worthy as I use some bots on here myself, but a thanks can be given by posting in the thread giving feedback and relaying bugs to the creator, not some number that means nothing.*
Thanks alot. And about the bot it doesn't matter that it isn't backgrounded you can always use it while you sleep or you aint home so it will come in hand
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/23/2008, 06:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkyy View Post
Thanks alot. And about the bot it doesn't matter that it isn't backgrounded you can always use it while you sleep or you aint home so it will come in hand
No problem... I hope to see more and more of these threads (even by you!) in the near future. This version 0.3 is completely stable from what I've been testing. As I said I'll get keyboard recordings in by Thursday for sure.

A tip to you and other people... Maybe make multiple .ini bots and put them all in one folder. So then people can just build up there bot folder with loads and loads of bots created by the community.

*Another idea for the bot- An auto-Follower... Just click on the 'Follow' and leave it. It will repeat that click over and over so if you lose your leader, when he comes back in your screen you'll be right back with him .*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2008, 15:42   #7

210+ views and only 5 replies :\
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/23/2008, 17:59   #8

Quote:
210+ views and only 5 replies :\
It happens. All the noobs steal the program and run off with it. And when something goes wrong they come and whine and moan... And then theres sometimes when you get no feedback and are wondering if your program is even being used... :S
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/23/2008, 18:40   #9

can some 1 scan
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2008, 20:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post

LOL ur bots about to make me 15 dbs. of course not really but its going MUCH faster
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/23/2008, 21:16   #11

Works 100%

Nice Work
Old 12/23/2008, 21:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshinke View Post
LOL ur bots about to make me 15 dbs. of course not really but its going MUCH faster
Whats going faster? Share with us what your using it for xD.

Also post in my thread then to show how much you like it... Give feedback, bug reports, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2008, 22:21   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedance View Post
Works 100%

Nice Work
thanks ;] im glad you like it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2008, 03:46   #14

Quote:
It's nothing good but atleast it lvls faster than tg and we don't need to be on the PC. The bad part is that it must be on top window.
credits to swords and his

How to use:
Download swords recorder(give him thanks)
Open it unrar the file i upload in the folder where you unrar swords recorder.
Run UltimateRecorder v0.3.
Click ok, push F6 and double click on "ninja 2"
Click ok again and it will start to lvl the skill.

Best place to lvl ToxicFog with this tool is in a lvl 2 house at coords : 044;062

IMPORTANT: Sit on F1, ToxicFog on F3
If you like it or find it usful press thanks

@edit : I used the bot for 18 hours or more and it has no problems
I am kind of confused..How do I upload the file into the recorder? I'm kind of slow.Lol
When I push F6 nothing pops up. Is something suppose to? And when I double click on the ninja2 thing this text thing opens.

Btw does it work with Vista?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2008, 04:51   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody100 View Post
I am kind of confused..How do I upload the file into the recorder? I'm kind of slow.Lol
When I push F6 nothing pops up. Is something suppose to? And when I double click on the ninja2 thing this text thing opens.

Btw does it work with Vista?
I can help you with this one... Theres 2 ways to find your ninja2.ini.

THE EASIEST way is when you download ninja2.ini, put it in the SAME FOLDER AS MY BOT (UltimateRecorder)... When you press F6 (newer version is now the 'End' key) you will see that in the browse thing.

2nd way is to just browse using the box thing that pops up when you press F6 (or newer version 'End')... Find where you downloaded it to, and select it.

Thanks
1 User

« Code to TravelTo any mine submap | Easy way to level toxic fog. »