Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UltimateRecorder - by swords

Discussion on UltimateRecorder - by swords within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/04/2009, 10:19   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisppp12345 View Post
Swords, it would be nice to record pixels because we could record for example CoachLi quest and get tons of ref items I have recorded some parts of the quest but I can not merge them to have a record for the completed quest(because at the 3rd part of quest there are some questions and you must select the correct answer).Recording pixels would help also to lvl(for every class) and many other things

Request: If you can upload a program that merges/unify the .ini files (I do it manually but I guess it would be easy to make one program to do that(I would make one,but I do not know much about programing...))
2nd request(if it is easy and you have time ): In the future,if you add record/scan pixels, it would be cool if there was an option what to do if scan something(for example if it record/scan the HP bar below 1/5 click F2 else scan for (picture/word) Birdman and left click at it)
Basically that's how other bots work. Except they don't scan for the name, they scan for the HP bar on the monster, or even a color on the monster. And as far as that HP thing you mentioned, already a few of those around the forum. I think there's a thread from toreddo how to make your own in VB also.
Old 01/05/2009, 02:59   #62

elite*gold: 20
NEW UPDATE!

Read first post!

*At request from above*

You cannot read names on Conquer other than with packets (which I do not know how to do). With the choice of the next bot (the 3 choices for the community to choose from), if the pixel searching is chosen as the favorite, I'm not sure I can make the pot thingy, but I suppose with some work that could be a possibility.
Old 01/05/2009, 05:56   #63

Hiya swords, I made this simple example on autohotkey to get a combokey, it will not reproduce, just save to the ini file so you can get the idea.

I added only left/right click and the combo Ctrl+Leftclick

So close the starting message, press Home to start recording and try some clicks and ctrl+leftclick and then press End to stop recording, and check the temp.ini

Hope it helps.

*edit*
forgot to add, idk about autoit but with autohotkey adding the feature of working on background(while reproducing) wouldn't be so hard, lemme know if you decide to take a look on ahk and need a sample code or something.
Attached Files
File Type: rar recorder.rar (206.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 01/05/2009, 07:02   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiei3 View Post
Hiya swords, I made this simple example on autohotkey to get a combokey, it will not reproduce, just save to the ini file so you can get the idea.

I added only left/right click and the combo Ctrl+Leftclick

So close the starting message, press Home to start recording and try some clicks and ctrl+leftclick and then press End to stop recording, and check the temp.ini

Hope it helps.

*edit*
forgot to add, idk about autoit but with autohotkey adding the feature of working on background(while reproducing) wouldn't be so hard, lemme know if you decide to take a look on ahk and need a sample code or something.
Thanks for your wanting to help but...

1. I COULD do background, but that would result in a ban... Which is not good.

2. I can make key-combos with CERTAIN key types... I have not looked at your script, but I'm guessing it has to do with this idea:

In my bot I could do If _IsPressed(Ctrl *Not real code*) And _IsPressed(left click) Then... Blah...

But my theory on doing that is I could only cover so many combos, and that would start taking up CPU fast (not really, but meh xD). And there are MANY combos out there, having to manually put them all in would be unnecessary. But I suppose if the community wants the key-combo presses put in before anything else, that will be my last resort to do it that way.

/rant
Old 01/05/2009, 07:49   #65

1.- How can you get banned with background?, it seems some rules have changed since I last played, I saw something about click jail, I'm using a toxic fog leveler since yesterday and haven't been sent to jail "yet" but if that can happen I prefer to do it manually xD
I thought it had to do with constant clicks so I used a lot of random for coordinates and time, but if it is about working on background =/

2.- I just added the hotkey ^LButton, like
Code:
^LButton::
{
calculate delay
get coordinates
write to ini
}
Like you said there are many combos, the only one I find useful is the Ctrl + LeftClick for jump, you could record paths with that, I agree that adding more combos manually would only be a waste.

See ya.
Old 01/05/2009, 08:38   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiei3 View Post
1.- How can you get banned with background?, it seems some rules have changed since I last played, I saw something about click jail, I'm using a toxic fog leveler since yesterday and haven't been sent to jail "yet" but if that can happen I prefer to do it manually xD
I thought it had to do with constant clicks so I used a lot of random for coordinates and time, but if it is about working on background =/

2.- I just added the hotkey ^LButton, like
Code:
^LButton::
{
calculate delay
get coordinates
write to ini
}
Like you said there are many combos, the only one I find useful is the Ctrl + LeftClick for jump, you could record paths with that, I agree that adding more combos manually would only be a waste.

See ya.
I had my worries when this was first stated about being botjailed, but people claimed it is true... The pros on here believe TQ devised a way to calculate that if a click was sent at 100, 100, that the actual mouse was on the spot 100, 100 at that time... So being in background clicking your mouse would not be on those spots, so you get banned.

Though lately, I've had my doubts, though I'll NEVER put anyone who uses my bots at a risk of botjail other than the fact they are using a 'bot' xP.
Old 01/05/2009, 15:32   #67

At next version I would prefer to do the 2nd one... that with the pixel

swords, is it possible to make a program that merges/unify the .ini files?
For example: I have A.ini file and B.ini file. I want to have a A+B.ini file that will do first whatever A.ini did and then whatever B.ini file did. I want a program that I will give to it the A.ini and B.ini and it will give me a A+B.ini file.
1. Is that possible?
2. And if yes,can you make one,please?
Old 01/05/2009, 17:00   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post
I had my worries when this was first stated about being botjailed, but people claimed it is true... The pros on here believe TQ devised a way to calculate that if a click was sent at 100, 100, that the actual mouse was on the spot 100, 100 at that time... So being in background clicking your mouse would not be on those spots, so you get banned.

Though lately, I've had my doubts, though I'll NEVER put anyone who uses my bots at a risk of botjail other than the fact they are using a 'bot' xP.
Thanks, then I guess I'll try my luck by keep on training toxic fog in background xD if anything happens I'll let you know :P
Old 01/05/2009, 18:35   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisppp12345 View Post
At next version I would prefer to do the 2nd one... that with the pixel

swords, is it possible to make a program that merges/unify the .ini files?
For example: I have A.ini file and B.ini file. I want to have a A+B.ini file that will do first whatever A.ini did and then whatever B.ini file did. I want a program that I will give to it the A.ini and B.ini and it will give me a A+B.ini file.
1. Is that possible?
2. And if yes,can you make one,please?
Ehm, I'm sure there is though I'm thinking it would take a lot of work to do such a thing. Let me work on the pixel thing and maybe I can throw that into the next version as well, we'll see.
Old 01/05/2009, 20:14   #70

If it takes too much time and it is dificult to make,it is ok, do not make it
I will do it manually,just it takes A LOT time...
Old 01/05/2009, 21:04   #71

Sorry guys, v0.7 had a glitch with the recording of left/right clicks. Fixed it, working now...

You can now also record down how long to hold left/right click down.
Old 01/07/2009, 02:36   #72

I seem to be getting a Line -1 Error

Any ideas why?
Old 01/07/2009, 05:24   #73

this bot dont work. for me. it works perfectly if im not on conquer window.
Old 01/07/2009, 10:29   #74

hmm its weird, the bot isnt running on my game, but if i alt + tab to my desktop it starts clicking and opening stuff, anyone have any idea wats goin on? i see michaelcao is having the same problem lol
Old 01/07/2009, 11:19   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcao View Post
this bot dont work. for me. it works perfectly if im not on conquer window.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shardy View Post
hmm its weird, the bot isnt running on my game, but if i alt + tab to my desktop it starts clicking and opening stuff, anyone have any idea wats goin on? i see michaelcao is having the same problem lol
Yes that will happen because I think it only works on full screen and it's a recorder and copies + repeats the exact thing that was recorded. E.G. If you recorded yourself on co left clicking the top of the screen and then the bottom. It will keep doing that regardless whether CO is open or not. I don't think there's a way to stop that except stay Full Screen.