i dont know about SV
but this program can follow your leader within the same map, no matter what the distance is (assuming nothing blocks in the middle route)
of course, there are some drawbacks which it only allows same computer leader and follower.
easy to follow more than 1 client...just copy and rename the program, and open twice lol
Hey I need some help with this. So I found my character memory address and I launch the program. It comes up. Just to make sure do I get the follower's memory address or the leader? After that I choose my leader then the next thing pops up. Do I put the memory address in that or the character name?
Never mind, I thought you were doing this for the follower not the leader.
AutoTeamHeal and Stig minimized/background bot 12/13/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 23 Replies Here is my second bot, it will stig ur team members and heal....
Instructions:
1. Open CO.
2. Open ATH&S program.
3. Choose time heal and time stig.
4. Activate the client where is your healer and stiger.
5. Press OK in the program.
6. You can stop and start it in gui.
AutoTeamHeal minimized/background bot 12/01/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 4 Replies This is edit of TaoStig (evanxxxm) maked by me.
Instructions:
1. Open CO.
2. Open ATH program.
3. Choose time heal.
4. Activate the client where is your healer.
5. Press OK in the program.
6. You can stop and start it in gui.
TaoStig minimized/background bot 10/28/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 175 Replies Note:
Updated to v1.2
changes:
not much of an update, but since i suddenly understand some functions limits
finally understand why the program is stiging at least 10 seconds+
i changed that function to something else
so the difference now is, for example, if u input 2 seconds, it will actually click every 2 seconds
Vista Users, PLEASE stop asking
it doesnt work because u need right click exe and run as ADMIN mode
FightMe - Minimized/Background 08/30/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 45 Replies Note:
still in HongKong, bots/programs are untested by me
anyhow, no video example (yet)
what it does is random run/jump in the fight account, and u are able to use the 2nd client to fb/ss him for trainning
PATCH 5061
CharName address for un-modify clients: 0x56D134
Instructions: