Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer auto scatter with left click jump

Discussion on Archer auto scatter with left click jump within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/17/2013, 16:48   #136

elite*gold: 0
Niks, there is no virus in this application. Be sure to read my description on "false-positives" when creating applications using Audoit - as well as a thread posted by the forum mod explaining this. With over 70 thank you's and hundreds of DL's you can expect a safe application.

In reply to the rest; it's been a while since this application has been in full working order. As I am just returning to Conquer Online now I'll be sure to have a full working version out in the next couple of days, so be sure to check back.

Josh
Old 01/26/2013, 02:44   #137

It works on the desktop but It wont function in conquer background. . can u help me with this?
Old 05/02/2013, 07:05   #138

hey? my auto scatter is working but in the game the right click wont work...what its problem need some advise
Old 09/16/2023, 09:14   #139

thnx a lot
Old 09/17/2023, 17:21   #140

does it still working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasaload View Post
thnx a lot
does it still working?
Old 01/02/2024, 21:58   #141

Thanks, so much, But it only put the jump to the right click, and the auto scatter didn't work for me! I was playing a 5095 pvp server!