Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TUL - The Ultimate Leveler

Discussion on TUL - The Ultimate Leveler within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/30/2007, 00:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
wow looks pretty sweet ill try it out laterz
Old 11/30/2007, 00:45   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post
Its aggravating people using my bot, my creation, and they won't even stop in and say, thanks swords, I appreciate it -.-
yah u got to get use to it lots of leachers now adays
Old 11/30/2007, 03:59   #33

here is the code for hp check

$checkpot=PixelGetColor($potx,$poty) <-------------- searches the area for a color
$potx,$poty <--------------------------------------- coords for the pot circle thing
f $checkpot <> $potcolor Then <--------------------- after searching determine if equal to the old color
Send("{"&$potkey&"}") <----------------------------- if not equal then send this hotkey

just need how to set the **** thing
Old 11/30/2007, 04:17   #34

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanication View Post
here is the code for hp check

=PixelGetColor(,) <-------------- searches the area for a color
, <--------------------------------------- coords for the pot circle thing
f <> Then <--------------------- after searching determine if equal to the old color
Send("{"&&"}") <----------------------------- if not equal then send this hotkey

just need how to set the **** thing
Thanks but I made mine a little more complicated.. I'm going to let them choose where on the HP bar to use a pot at... So when it goes below there point selected, it will use a pot...

Yours it seems like that, but I don't see where at all they can select on the HP bar, or even WHERE on the HP bar that it uses a pot? Just curious :P
Old 11/30/2007, 04:52   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post
Thanks but I made mine a little more complicated.. I'm going to let them choose where on the HP bar to use a pot at... So when it goes below there point selected, it will use a pot...

Yours it seems like that, but I don't see where at all they can select on the HP bar, or even WHERE on the HP bar that it uses a pot? Just curious :P
That's only the part of actually checking on the hp bar when the coords are already set to $potx and $poty and the color to $potcolor, I guess emmanication just took an extract from another code

You may consider saving the coords of the color to an ini file when setting the potter, like this

------------------------------------------------
Func setpot();
if $potset=1 Then
$potcoords=MouseGetPos();
$potcolor=PixelGetColor($potcoords[0],$potcoords[1]);
$potx=$potcoords[0];
$poty=$potcoords[1];
IniWrite("settings\settings.ini", "POTTER", "x", $potcoords[0])
IniWrite("settings\settings.ini", "POTTER", "y", $potcoords[1])
IniWrite("settings\settings.ini", "POTTER", "color", $potcolor)
$potset=0
MsgBox(0,"Set","The data was changed.")
EndIf
EndFunc

------------------------------------------------

I checked your code, looks pretty nice ^_^
I hope this project of yours grows and people forget about Kira soon xD

Good luck.

r4ito.
Old 11/30/2007, 04:57   #36

i would vote to decrease the time between attacks. it is slow and un natural looking.

thanks!
Old 11/30/2007, 05:12   #37

Awesome THANKS man, It's cool... Finally, a bot without viruses. Wow.
Old 11/30/2007, 11:50   #38

why did u declare alot of variables on it?
Old 11/30/2007, 12:48   #39

Hey swords, Maybe you can help me out. When i try to run your bot it works on my destop instead of co, i run it on full screen but when i go start the bot and go on co and press f5 nothin happens and as soon as i go back to my destop the mouse cursor starts moving, what am i doing wrong ?
Old 11/30/2007, 14:31   #40

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsssta View Post
Hey swords, Maybe you can help me out. When i try to run your bot it works on my destop instead of co, i run it on full screen but when i go start the bot and go on co and press f5 nothin happens and as soon as i go back to my destop the mouse cursor starts moving, what am i doing wrong ?
Are you wearing any red or is any players wearing red? It could actually be going but you just don't notice it because its constantly clicking on somethin other than a monsters red hp bar? Other than that, I'm not sure...

@KIRA2 Bot Maker - Thanks for the enouragement. I don't think the ini is necessary for the time being, I can't even figure out how to let it select ctrl+p outside of the bot itself, I want the user to be able to press ctrl+p whenever they want, especially when the bot starts... But the code I've tried it wouldn't start -.-
Old 11/30/2007, 15:26   #41

Good Job

Good Job Swords Great work [= ill use for my war for hunting atm, and when xp skill comes out ill actually lvl with it *Thumbs Up*
Old 11/30/2007, 15:51   #42

Swords, there is one problem with this, the same problem as with the other bots that I have found. DB buyers like me are usually blessed, so we have an icon like the LT one on the top left of the screen, the bots recognize it as the red of an hp bar... So I wind up trying to attack it and getting stuck. Anyone have any suggestions as how to revise it? I know at fagex a hack site for runescape they have a program to make hacks, where the person actually uses a dropper to select the color of the monster they want to kill, tree they want to cut, etc. Could we recreate this? Is it possible? I will help you in any way possible.
Old 11/30/2007, 17:53   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by killthemkittens View Post
Swords, there is one problem with this, the same problem as with the other bots that I have found. DB buyers like me are usually blessed, so we have an icon like the LT one on the top left of the screen, the bots recognize it as the red of an hp bar... So I wind up trying to attack it and getting stuck. Anyone have any suggestions as how to revise it? I know at fagex a hack site for runescape they have a program to make hacks, where the person actually uses a dropper to select the color of the monster they want to kill, tree they want to cut, etc. Could we recreate this? Is it possible? I will help you in any way possible.
if is really close to the top or to the left, then the way to fix it is to make the bot not to search there, you can either increase the starting point X or Y for search:

$Coords=PixelSearch(200,100,825,600,12059395,5)

This line was took from the code, as you can see it looks from X=200 Y=100 to X=825 Y=600.

If you download the AutoIt program (only 3.9 mb) you can decompile the bot, change those values and see how it works by compiling it again.

...or wait for swords to do it for you xD

Good luck.
Old 11/30/2007, 23:27   #44

This sounds marvelous, I'll go test it out and if I like it I'll thank you
Old 12/01/2007, 04:11   #45

does the rez have to be 1024x726 because i tryed the bot he attacks once in a wile but mainly just jumps around wonder if some one can help out thanks
Closed Thread