Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Other Online Games › Mobile Games › Clash Royale
You last visited: Today at 22:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Clash Royal PC cheat

Discussion on Clash Royal PC cheat within the Clash Royale forum part of the Mobile Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 12
+1 would def purchase a clash royal cheat, been looking for a working one for ages now. will there be possibility to say run cheat pc and stream to phone?
Cat64 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev7 View Post
Hello everyone,

Last night I was running some tests and honestly trying to create a proper external is just not realistic without using a hypervisor. Even attempting that would run up to $100+ a month in subscription costs. So I知 not investing myself into that route.

That said I知 extremely autistic and I always think outside the box. So I知 testing a new angle. Let me know if you reckon an Elixir Counter Bot is something people would actually use. It値l be 100% accurate but the one downside is that the other player will see the bot spectating the match. I may offer legit accounts so the bot viewing looks legit. Not a arena 1 account.

Right now the elixir counting bot is being tested and I致e already completed the card fetcher feature.

Over the next few months I値l be releasing both features starting with a free beta before pushing it out as a full release.

Pricing isn稚 final yet but I知 aiming for around $40�$50 AUD per month for full access that includes card fetching opponents deck and elixir counting.

I壇 like to hear your thoughts or feedback for those interested.

Long term wise. Auto play will be perhaps be maybe 5months down the road or perhaps even longer as I壇 make a sophisticated bot that can accurately place cards and has consistent logical analysis.

I still plan to make a elixir counter locally in the future incase people feel like that痴 risky.
Imo 40-50 aud per month is a bit expensive if the only functionality is counting elixir and tracking their card rotations. unless your completely new to the game, you would generally be able to track opponent elixir and cards just from playing the game.
Cat64 is offline  
Old   #18
 
MalwareEnjoyer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2023
Posts: 466
Received Thanks: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat64 View Post
Imo 40-50 aud per month is a bit expensive if the only functionality is counting elixir and tracking their card rotations. unless your completely new to the game, you would generally be able to track opponent elixir and cards just from playing the game.
Thank you for the feedback.

Unfortunately the price is high due to maintenance. I agree though. In my mind it’s a assister. Just lets you focus on the game.

I’m still running tests for elixir counting. The traditional way isn’t 100% accurate but the method I’m implementing I’m here is.

So I guess pros and cons. Thank you for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat64 View Post
+1 would def purchase a clash royal cheat, been looking for a working one for ages now. will there be possibility to say run cheat pc and stream to phone?
Definitely possible my friend but maybe not within 3months as that would require a recode of the overlay to fit on phones
MalwareEnjoyer is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
I'm definitely interested in this, if you release this or need testers let me know, I'll pay
GlitteredNeko is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 12
any update on this product yet, release date etc
Cat64 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2023
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev7 View Post
Hello everyone,

Last night I was running some tests and honestly trying to create a proper external is just not realistic without using a hypervisor. Even attempting that would run up to $100+ a month in subscription costs. So I知 not investing myself into that route.

That said I知 extremely autistic and I always think outside the box. So I知 testing a new angle. Let me know if you reckon an Elixir Counter Bot is something people would actually use. It値l be 100% accurate but the one downside is that the other player will see the bot spectating the match. I may offer legit accounts so the bot viewing looks legit. Not a arena 1 account.

Right now the elixir counting bot is being tested and I致e already completed the card fetcher feature.

Over the next few months I値l be releasing both features starting with a free beta before pushing it out as a full release.

Pricing isn稚 final yet but I知 aiming for around $40�$50 AUD per month for full access that includes card fetching opponents deck and elixir counting.

I壇 like to hear your thoughts or feedback for those interested.

Long term wise. Auto play will be perhaps be maybe 5months down the road or perhaps even longer as I壇 make a sophisticated bot that can accurately place cards and has consistent logical analysis.

I still plan to make a elixir counter locally in the future incase people feel like that痴 risky.

i will def be interested in this, let me know if you release it any time
lordbraizer is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev7 View Post
Hello, is anyone interested in a PC cheat that tracks opponent痴 elixir and their cards in hand? I just want to see if this forum is active before I put time into building it all
I壇 be very interested to work with you Dev7, potentially helping out with it or even help you fund it if that痴 needed.

My discord is: x9qr
That痴 my only way to get contacted, please feel free to add me and we can discuss it further!

Hello dev7, I知 super interested in your topic and I would love to help you with this in any way I could wether that being funding or anything else.

If you want to discuss it further feel free to add my discord that the only way you will be able to contact me.
Discord: x9qr
OrgRw8h is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev7 View Post
Hello everyone,

Last night I was running some tests and honestly trying to create a proper external is just not realistic without using a hypervisor. Even attempting that would run up to $100+ a month in subscription costs. So I知 not investing myself into that route.

That said I知 extremely autistic and I always think outside the box. So I知 testing a new angle. Let me know if you reckon an Elixir Counter Bot is something people would actually use. It値l be 100% accurate but the one downside is that the other player will see the bot spectating the match. I may offer legit accounts so the bot viewing looks legit. Not a arena 1 account.

Right now the elixir counting bot is being tested and I致e already completed the card fetcher feature.

Over the next few months I値l be releasing both features starting with a free beta before pushing it out as a full release.

Pricing isn稚 final yet but I知 aiming for around $40�$50 AUD per month for full access that includes card fetching opponents deck and elixir counting.

I壇 like to hear your thoughts or feedback for those interested.

Long term wise. Auto play will be perhaps be maybe 5months down the road or perhaps even longer as I壇 make a sophisticated bot that can accurately place cards and has consistent logical analysis.

I still plan to make a elixir counter locally in the future incase people feel like that痴 risky.
Any Updates?
Androidheck is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2024
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I'm interested, in fact I'm a QA. If you want, I can test it, but I'm interested in buying it in the future and becoming a monthly subscriber. Good luck with your feature.
dudeft is offline  
Old   #25
 
Kwyd's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2023
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 4
No one has sent a message recently, but i still try to get some news : have you gaven up the project ?
Kwyd is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Google Account mit Clash Royal und Clash of Clans.
09/01/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 1 Replies
http://img4web.com/view/BJ7S9GHey, da ich nicht mehr Spiele w�rde ich gerne direkt meinen ganzen Google Account verkaufen. Der Account ist auf level 25 und der Name kann ge舅dert werden. Bilder hochladen kostenlos | img4web.com Clash Royal: Account Level 9 25k M�nzen und 180 gems. Legend舐e habe ich Funki Level 1 und Eismagier Level 2 (Siehe Screens). Der Name kann dort auch ge舅dert werden. Bilder hochladen kostenlos | img4web.com Bilder hochladen kostenlos | img4web.com Bilder...
[S] Account mit M4 Royal,Kukri Royal, Mauser Royal oder DE. Royal
09/22/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 6 Replies
yo bietet mal ich werde schon was finden. :) NA ACCOUNT BITTE



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.