Hello
I just want someone to boost my account in classic challenge for 12 wins
I tried so hard so many times but unfortunately with no result .. my budget is around 50$
The only thing is that I don't want to share my account details so the booster should play through team viewer (I have the game installed on my laptop emulator) it will be fast and no delay while playing
[EU+US][RBG][CHALLENGES]☆☆XGamerX☆☆ RBG BOOSTING & GOLD CHALLENGE BOOSTING☆☆ 02/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies http://i47.tinypic.com/1198mrl.png
RBG & Gold Challenge Boosting
Hello! Xgamer Services is now offering RBG boosting on EU: HORDE/ALLIANCE and US: Horde! The service is done by highly professional boosters!
[Challenge] CM STORM MINECRAFT CHALLENGE - PRIZES WORTH ~800€ 07/12/2012 - Minecraft - 0 Replies http://faculty.de/cms/pictures/gallery/1/4_pic/588 6.jpg
The clubhouse of n!faculty in the virtual gameworld? So far there is no reconstuction of the first and only eSport-clubhouse in the Minecraft-Universe - We want to change this! Together with our partner CM STORM we are organizing the 'CM STORM Minecraft Challenge powered by n!faculty' till 10th of August 2012. Minecraft builders can not only make history, they can also earn some products of CM Storm. Moreover the winner-video will be...